LMAO, you're all great guys, I can tell.

Why did I buy it new? The same reason that my policy is this: I DO NOT work on "used" vehicles, they area pain. WHen you cut something open, redo something, add something.. something else has to get done, rust is here, bent this adn that. I don't fool with that.My magnum had 119 mile son it when I sucided the doors, did the hood, lights, and wheels. Exhaust went on @ about 600 miles and same with the audio. All goes the same with any car/clients car I work on. Used... eew, I hate used.

I'm not going to immediatly chop the thing up and make it AWD. Body comes first, then audio, then powerplant. I'll get some miles (maybe a 1000, or so) and then out with the mtoor/trans. Anyone wants it when I take it out, I'll probably give it to whoever wants to drive and pick it up free of charge, as I don't usually sell parts I remove.. either recyled or pitched. (I'm sure I just made a bunch of friends, eh?)

I'll have wheels, exhaust, and interior and stuff that'll be useless. PLEASE, don't PM me or ask or reserve stuff now, I'll bring it up when I have it off the car.

2005 Magnum R/T Custom with Suicide doors, audio, hood, etc. 2000 Contour SVT with less than 150 original miles. Putting the "G" back in "Bling".