Originally posted by RawDirte':
Originally posted by MagedUpR/T:

Thats what I figured... just wanted to emphasize how many miles is on it.

That is insane! I would beat the hell out of it, then let the warranty replace everything... THENNNNNNNN start modding it.

Lmao.. I have 500 miles of easy driving to break it in first. I do custom everything and already have a body I want to mold to it. Anyone ever think about an 05 M3 body kit molded to the CSVT? I think thats my plan as well as a custom fiberglass hood and trunklid. Probably mold the rear trunklid to look similar to teh rear of an older 3 series (since that was it's "competition"). Turbo and 3L are a must, I hear someone by the name of Keith at ADC is a "star" in that area.... might have to get ahold of him. What about the trans. Anything I can do with it? I don't think the damn thing has an LSD, does Ford still sell the Torsen?

I can easily change this thing in a heartbeat. RWD? AWD? Turbo AWD? Selectable AWD? Drop a 350 like a Focus we had once? I can make a few phone calls, have a Jaguar S type subframe, suspension, and transfer case here in a day if I wanted. Swap in a rear multi link suspension and independant rear? Thats me.

I'm not trying to rub anything in anyones face here... just stating how serious this CSVT is about to get toyed around with. Now... I know what kind of car this "is" and will remain this way at all. I HATE ricers and discuss wild flamboyant paint jobs, giant mufflers, and stickers... [censored] all that.

2005 Magnum R/T Custom with Suicide doors, audio, hood, etc. 2000 Contour SVT with less than 150 original miles. Putting the "G" back in "Bling".