Okay, folks, my '95 Mystique with the 2.5, CD4E gets 25 MPG give or take 1/4 gallon. I almost always fill up at the same station. I fill it the same way every time. My driving from Mon. to Fri. is the same "to work and back", 30 miles round trip per day. Weekends I put on any where from 75 to 275 miles (I fill up on Fridays before work, mostly). Most of my driving is on a freeway @ 68 MPH. On 2 occasions I got 27 MPG. I usually fill up at around 1/4 tank. Tyre pressure is 44PSI per tyre manufaturer (Kelly Charger 205-50-15). I replaced the air filter shortly after I got this car in July. Actually runs crappier since then; Fram filter. The one I replaced was whatever CARX uses. Another bad thing I did after I replaced the filter was to put in a bottle of Gumout fuel injector cleaner. Since then I let the car idle for about 2 to 5 minutes in the morning, otherwise it acts like it is starving for fuel. Is 25 MPG normal for this type car, engine, trans?? And to say also, I got this type of mileage before the filter and Gumout situation. Car has 94700 miles.

Later. Pepse.

'95 Mystique LS Young America, Moonlight Blue, V-6 ATX, LOADED. REMEMBER: Always fasten your seatbelt as it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.