Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:

The sad thing is, that your actually serious with your line of thinking. Finding? They, "found" and took, that bread without paying for it. What makes that different then looting? Oh, I know. A white person is the one doing the "finding".

Yes, theres a HUGE difference between finding a loaf of bread, and breaking and entering and treaspassing and stealing a bucket of [censored] beer.

When will the racism stop? When people stop making mountins out of mole hills, thats when.

Nick Johnson 87' & 88' Thunderbird TC 96' Contour SE Midnight Red ATX
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
that first pic. the guy has a whole garbage bag full of stuff,and the other guy a whole bucket of beer(even has bottles in his pocket,and the whatever nationality chick that is has one loaf of bread..

how do you know that the photographer didn't actually see those guys loot the store,and maybe they witnessed the girl finding a loaf of bread..

while i do agree with you that racism is a problem in this country,i don't really see this as being the same...just my opinion though..

The sad thing is, that your actually serious with your line of thinking. Finding? They, "found" and took, that bread without paying for it. What makes that different then looting? Oh, I know. A white person is the one doing the "finding".

actually no the reason i say she may have found it is because if you look at the picture then there is all kinds of other things floating in the water where she is walking at...

oh but i guess the guy had a bucket of beer,or a garbage bag full of stuff just float up to them.......

and you say its sad to think the way that i do...i am not the one getting all bent out of shape over a couple of news pics....but yeah i guess that's because i'm a racist too... yeah that's why most of my closest friends are black....and one of my best friends from nashville(who is also black)just left here after spending the weekend and staying at my house with my family,but yeah i guess because i'm racist...

personally i think its sad that someone would see a couple of news stories and scream racism

And yet you go making excuses for your race, then you pull the "black friend" card. Typical denial of the dominant society. "We can't do this." or "There is a reason for why they did it." Same old denial tactics, that have been going on for hundreds of years. Let it go, playboy. It is old and tired.

The fact of the matter is, that all three pictures showed people doing the same thing, yet they were worded completely differently.

Let me take my ass down there and "find" a million dollars.

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 08/31/05 04:08 AM.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by 18psi2300:
That chick isn't white...

Oh, thats right. Only niggers loot. Even Ray Charles can see that, she is indeed white.

Jesus, it was a [censored] joke...

I get nervous everytime I hear that word! .

I'm gonna have to agree w/ Antonio here, The titles of these articles, no matter how little show a bit of racism!
The dude w/ the sack of groceries might have more than one mouth to feed! The Idiot w/ the beer has no excuse, and the white girl has a loaf of bread! Big friggin deal w/ the current state of things they're just trying to survive(other than the beer guy, he's trying to get bent ), none of them should be called looters! IMO.

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
actually antonio you DO NOT know me so don't try and judge me because you CANNOT judge someone you do not know...your responses are ludicrious.....

also were YOU there when those pictures were taken???????if you were NOT there then YOU do NOT know the whole story...

and excuse me for having black friends,and i must say that they certainly don't act like you do.....YOU my friend are the racist and you don't even realize it...you go looking for things to cry racism on,when in fact you were not there,and you do not know the whole story,yet you are quick to cry racism....

i bet when you are with your friends,and you see a white guy you probably say look at them racist crackers ....since obviously from your own comments you seem to think all white people are racist,and you carry a huge chiop on your shoulder....been to a black panther rally lately???

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by OB1:
none of them should be called looters! IMO.

But they are looting! Are you watching the news? They showed 3 minutes of video of people looting (to stay on topic, not a single person they showed was white). There was even a police officer shot by a looter. I don't know anything that more meets the definition of looting. They were breaking down doors and windows and systematically stealing anything they can get their hands on!

Polish this situation with your politically correct magic-wand as much as you want, but its on video, you can't deny that its happening.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
actually antonio you DO NOT know me so don't try and judge me because you CANNOT judge someone you do not know...your responses are ludicrious.....

also were YOU there when those pictures were taken???????if you were NOT there then YOU do NOT know the whole story...

and excuse me for having black friends,and i must say that they certainly don't act like you do.....YOU my friend are the racist and you don't even realize it...you go looking for things to cry racism on,when in fact you were not there,and you do not know the whole story,yet you are quick to cry racism....

i bet when you are with your friends,and you see a white guy you probably say look at them racist crackers ....since obviously from your own comments you seem to think all white people are racist,and you carry a huge chiop on your shoulder....been to a black panther rally lately???

Wah,wah,wah. Let me know when you are done. I just showed you the facts and you blew up. The difference is, that I have learned to see the news for what it is.

Honestly, I don't mind you calling me a racist. Hell, you can call me anything you want. Just one thing, though. My girlfriend's WHITE father would disagree with you. Do I hear a checkmate? What about pwnd?

Have a nice day.

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
i agree about the looting...it's stupid and wrong.

However...the bread thing doesn't compare. What other reason would you steal a loaf of bread other than you're hungry?? There's no reason for people to starve...enough people have already died.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Stealing food & supplies to hold them over until aid gets there is what I'm commenting on! The idiots stealing rims and beer,and shooting cops should be drug into the delta and horsewhipped! I'm sorry if I wasn't clear the first time!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by OB1:
none of them should be called looters! IMO.

But they are looting! Are you watching the news? They showed 3 minutes of video of people looting (to stay on topic, not a single person they showed was white). There was even a police officer shot by a looter. I don't know anything that more meets the definition of looting. They were breaking down doors and windows and systematically stealing anything they can get their hands on!

Polish this situation with your politically correct magic-wand as much as you want, but its on video, you can't deny that its happening.

We all know that they are looting. The problem here is that the media is only showing one side of the looting. When, they do show white people looting, they completely flip the script.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er

We all know that they are looting. The problem here is that the media is only showing one side of the looting. When, they do show white people looting, they completely flip the script.

But you dont know she was looting. Finding a loaf of bread isnt necessisarily looting. We can assume that that guy didnt just find the bucket of beer.

Chances are somebody who was looting abandoned the bread they stole to steal something more valuable.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard