Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 36 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 35 36
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Hey...I been a member for a little over a year...didn't go to last years SZ. Just curious of how long it is...what usually goes down...and all that. I think I might try to make it this year providing it'll be a kick ass time.

And if all this [censored] was answeered in the last 17 pages of posts...then troutslap me and give me a page number

Have a good one...

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Hey...I been a member for a little over a year...didn't go to last years SZ. Just curious of how long it is...what usually goes down...and all that. I think I might try to make it this year providing it'll be a kick ass time.

And if all this [censored] was answeered in the last 17 pages of posts...then troutslap me and give me a page number

Have a good one...

w/ no page #

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by MapOfTodiFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

Have a good one...

w/ no page #

How rude.

no cookie for you...

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B

Have a good one...

basically a quick break down is thursday is meet and greet since thats the day most people will be arriving. Last year we all went out to dinner together at a sports bar. Friday is the dyno day and afterwards we would like to hit the drag strip. Saturday is the show n shine and later that night is the banquet where we have catered food brought in. We also present give away door prizes and do the raffle. the awards from the show n shine are also presented as well. Sunday is the day of the autocross and day of departure for most people.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

Have a good one...

basically a quick break down is thursday is meet and greet since thats the day most people will be arriving. Last year we all went out to dinner together at a sports bar. Friday is the dyno day and afterwards we would like to hit the drag strip. Saturday is the show n shine and later that night is the banquet where we have catered food brought in. We also present give away door prizes and do the raffle. the awards from the show n shine are also presented as well. Sunday is the day of the autocross and day of departure for most people.

How many people show up to this...50? 100? etc...

Sounds pretty cool so far...

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
65ish

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
we had close to 85 people register last year... I think we had about 70 people show up.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
cool, thanks for the info....and the troutslap...

Looks like I'll have to put this in my schedual.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

Have a good one...

basically a quick break down is thursday is meet and greet since thats the day most people will be arriving. Last year we all went out to dinner together at a sports bar.

pssht, aside from the 6 of us that went to Peanuts and the strip club as was planned on the forums before SZ started.
I don't care how many people join us again in '06, the elky/jess/cobra/fblue clan shall repeat our thursday night festivities with our without yeww-oh-oh

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
pssht, aside from the 6 of us that went to Peanuts and the strip club as was planned on the forums before SZ started.
I don't care how many people join us again in '06, the elky/jess/cobra/fblue clan shall repeat our thursday night festivities with our without yeww-oh-oh

Count me in, in 06 for Peanuts and ta-ta's!!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 18 of 36 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard