The problem with having spring zing in the spring is that as its always stated, the demographic of contour owners has changed a bit over the years. Many of the attendants now are younger, like myself. We are in school. I cant make a cross country journey just any week. Its gotta be in the summer for me. Not to mention this summer Im graduating from college (holy crap! ), so you can probably guess what Ill be attending in late May.

Folks with jobs can get their time off (for the most part) whenever they choose. So, early spring, early summer, whatever. Not to mention the weather in that part of the world in March/April/early may cant be that great.

So there is my .02. I sure hope its in the beginning of June as thats the only way I would have a possibility of going. May is booked with graduation and moving back to FL, and then Im off to Europe for 3-4 weeks in mid to late June - early July. Im only one person, but I would sure love to go! If not Ill just take the long route home and grab meals in a few states (Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana).

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!