Originally posted by todras:
June is too late IMO.

Too late for who? Our 95 year olf CEG'ers who might not make it the extra 2 weeks til June? What's the big difference between Last week of May and first week of June?

It gives a little more time for the weather to break, and for students to finish up with their finals/graduation.

I'd like to take a poll to see how many people that went to Carlisle, came to Spring Zing also. I know that Buddy Palumbo came to both, but were there that many more? I'm guessing maybe 3-4 people? If that's the case, then we'll have to schedule it around the end of May, because I'll bet there are 4-5 people that can't make it because of weddings, graduation, vacations, etc..

Last year, there were a lot of disappointed people because the track was closed, and the same goes for Spring Zing 04. In trying to make a track day for SZ06, we're limited to certain dates. So we either schedule in early June, or people stop pu$$y-footing around after the dyno, and we head straight to the track that we were late to last year.

Either way, I really don't care.. Just pointing out the not-so-obvious

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq