Print Thread
Page 6 of 36 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 35 36
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
"And Brick killed a man"

"yeah, i killed a man...with a trident!"

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
"It was cool"

"Brick, i've been meaning to talk to you about that, you may want to hide out because you're probably wanted for murder."

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
loco mexican.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Got Spring Zing? Enough with the ghey movie quotes, or whatever you're talking about. Keep it Spring Zing related.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
That ish is bananas!
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Got Spring Zing? Enough with the ghey movie quotes, or whatever you're talking about. Keep it Spring Zing related.

Mark

Ryan Trollin!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hey guys & gals! Just wanted to let you all know that I've made a couple of phone calls in regards to making Spring Zing 06 not only a reality, but a better event than Spring Zing 05! I've contacted another hotel in the area that can hook us up with a group rate of $69.00/room($10.00 less than last year!!), and an even larger conference room(which we'll need, as we WILL have more than 80 next year!!) We'll need to look more into the exact dates, but we're trying to schedule around Muncie Dragways schedule so we have a track to visit! That brings me to another call I made. Looks like Muncie Dragway won't have next year's schedule until the end of October, so I won't know the exact date until then. I think I might just block of 30+ rooms for around the same dates of ~May 17-21 I believe it will be, and reschedule according to what the dragway tells me.

Just wanted to get the word out, so people can start saving their pennies NOW!
alright i know that this is quit aways away but when is the date for this,and the backup date? reason being i'm getting married next year, i had planned for june 17th(so i could go to sz and carlisle!) but now the fiance is pushing for the last weekend in may of the first weekend in june

Mark

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Fixed, you had me thinking Mark was getting married...

Hey guys & gals! Just wanted to let you all know that I've made a couple of phone calls in regards to making Spring Zing 06 not only a reality, but a better event than Spring Zing 05! I've contacted another hotel in the area that can hook us up with a group rate of $69.00/room($10.00 less than last year!!), and an even larger conference room(which we'll need, as we WILL have more than 80 next year!!) We'll need to look more into the exact dates, but we're trying to schedule around Muncie Dragways schedule so we have a track to visit! That brings me to another call I made. Looks like Muncie Dragway won't have next year's schedule until the end of October, so I won't know the exact date until then. I think I might just block of 30+ rooms for around the same dates of ~May 17-21 I believe it will be, and reschedule according to what the dragway tells me.

Originally posted by tour96se:
Just wanted to get the word out, so people can start saving their pennies NOW!
alright i know that this is quit aways away but when is the date for this,and the backup date? reason being i'm getting married next year, i had planned for june 17th(so i could go to sz and carlisle!) but now the fiance is pushing for the last weekend in may of the first weekend in june

Mark

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Whew! He had me thinking I was getting married too! Chris, I'm REALLY wanting to schedule the event around a weekend that the dragstrip is open. I unfortunately won't know until the end of October. I'm sure your fiance will understand.................... that you can't get married until you attend SZ06

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Hmmm....

Can it be a different weekend next year?

I already have 2 options for that weekend (same 2 that conflicted this year).

In the order I became aware of the dates:
1. A Huge Car Audio Competition in West Virginia
2. SVTOA On-Track event at Autobahn Country Club by Joliet, IL
3. SZ '06

In '05 I did the On-Track event because I knew about it first and ended up missing the show in WV for the first time ever (in 5 years). This year, the guy putting on the show in WV told me the dates super early so that I would come back, only to learn 3 days later about the On-Track at Autobahn and now this.

Maybe you can do SZ '06 in conjuction with the on-track event?

Or just move it to a different weekend without so many conflicts (especially against an SVTOA event so close by).

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
No dates have been suggested yet, because we do not know Muncie Dragways open track day on Friday night which they only do once a month. As Mark, posted earlier, once we know their schedule in late October, we'll know the SZ date.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Page 6 of 36 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard