I was affraid they would be the same dates this year. I have both my college graduation and my sisters HS graduation on consecutive weekends in May, right when SZ was last year. Unfortunately, I dont think Ill be able to make it back. Its almost a full year away and Im [probably] already out

We'll see what the consensus on dates this year is before I make any final no-go remarks, but as it stands its not looking good. Ive known this since the day I returned home from SZ05, Ive just been holding out to see if the dates change. I really want to be able to go again, it was seriously one of the best times Ive ever had. Hell Im wearing my Dynotech shirt right now. Ah, memories

Regardless, SZ 06 will probably be one of the best yet. I dont see how attendence could go anywhere but up after how well SZ 05 went, and how much enthusiasm there was before and afterwards. Hopefully that drummed up some more interest in new members or members who didnt want to drive that far. Its worth the drive! Take it from me, or anyone in the New England crew.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!