Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
when my motor went i seriously considered getting an 02 gt vert. i love verts myself. so sweet to cruise around in with the top down. but....the mpg, insurance and love for my tour changed my mind....for now...

if youre going to trade in your tour, why do you want to get an svt exhaust? is yours messed up?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
stock svt exhaust im guessing will look better when he is trying to sell it. not to mention then he could sell his.

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by DopePope:
stock svt exhaust im guessing will look better when he is trying to sell it. not to mention then he could sell his.

Originally posted by chikmagnet340:
I plan on trading it in and getting out of debt.

Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by DopePope:

Yeah, he's right. I have the Brullen that is no longer made, and usually dealers don't care for aftermarket. The closer to stock i can make it, the easier it will be to sell. Not to mention how much quieter stock is.

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
where's the brullen going?

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
My buddy Omar (2guard) in Az is taking my Brullen, my sho shop off road y, and my hpp rear STB.

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Since all you have left is the N2O, post a classified ad and finish this thread.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by path914:
Since all you have left is the N2O, post a classified ad and finish this thread.

And that's the bottom line cause Path says so!!!!

hehehehe

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Mental Case:
Originally posted by path914:

And that's the bottom line cause Path says so!!!!

hehehehe

If i was the mod. i would have locked this sob along time ago

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Stick a fork in it, the thread is done!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard