Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by PackRat:
Did the collective intelligence of the Chicago CEG members revert to zero?

Milan knew he was on thin ice from the getgo. For him (and you all for that matter) to sit back and cry innocence about him being goaded by Davo is laughable at best since he made plenty of antagonistic comments on his own without any prompting. Milans a big boy and if he wasn't able to handle it, tough [censored]. There are other things Milan did that I won't get into here so I'll let those involved who want to divulge these incidents to do so on their own.

In closing, cry me a [censored] river. If you don't like the CEG's policies, there's a way to deal with them.

I specifically pointed out one of ceg's policies in regards to personal attacks on people in the thread where Rara banned milan. I have my facts straight. Go cry yourself a river. And don't [censored] with Chicago

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by BSOELMAN:
I am not trying to get myself banned here but this is a free, public forum. Who contributes what and how much doesnt matter, also who is or is not a moderator doesnt matter either. Let the general public decide. The mods are helpful, dont get me wrong, But this site would not be here if not for the members, So let the members choose. Both sides can present evidence and then have a pole. Set it all up with deadlines and let the public which has created and contributed to this site choose who will and will not be banned. We can call it "DECISION 05". not to be corny but lets do something besides arguing about it.

Please get your facts straight - this site wouldn't be here if it weren't for Lance.

User Agreement & Forum Rules:
Donations are greatly appreciated to further the site, but only under the assumption that Lance continues to call the shots personally, and owes no-one any favors for said donations to the site.

This is not a "free speech" site, so to speak, though you may say whatever you wish as long as it doesn't violate forum guidelines. The admins have final say on forum rules.

As always, well said Ray, well said.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Airforce:
And don't [censored] with Chicago

Why? What are you going to do? Come kick my ass?

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
no. I don't go around calling people from new mexico idiots either do I. The guys in CCEG here have all dealt with milan on a personal basis and will back him up. Stop e-thuggin

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I am
totally
lost and confused

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Airforce:
no. I don't go around calling people from new mexico idiots either do I. The guys in CCEG here have all dealt with milan on a personal basis and will back him up. Stop e-thuggin

You posted "don't [censored] with Chicago" and accuse ME of e-thugging? Thats rich. Don't forget to "back your boy" next time he screws up and gets in trouble with the law again.

And it's a legitimate question to wonder if you guys have lost your IQ points since you are choosing to be ignorant in regards to Milan. But hey, that's your problem, not mine.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
ATTENTION MODERATORS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD AND ANY OTHER THREADS THAT PERTAIN TO THIS SUBJECT SO THAT WE MAY ALL MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Better yet, just shut down the forums. Nothing useful here since 2002. Just put up some Faqs and you are golden.

- Tim
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G

Last edited by guitarman19853; 08/24/05 01:15 AM.

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Stry-ped:
I've "banned myself" from here becuase of similar "occurences". I am 100% in agreement with you two. I can not believe for any reason why he would be banned.. but a few certain people carry on this freak show of actions on CEG. I, like you guys, have given a lot to CEG, SZ05 donations, etc and my interest in this site has deteriorated so incredibly quickly (as some can tell.. my rapid increase and sudden decrease in posting).

I disagree (assuming it's him), with the MOd's choice of banning him. Why? He's done NOTHING and has helped TREMENDOUSLY. He was a asset to CEG, as the recent splurge of projector lights being made. Go look at everyones posts, see the how many people have had questions about these.. and the answers and responses he has given. Nothing like being on the last of your lifelines and instead of asking for adviuse, shooting him in the head. I applaud you.

LAter guys.. I'm sure us correct individuals will be banned so the monkeys of CEG can rule with their egotistic judgements. You selct few mods/people are just like the pricks of highschool days, you have your close Niche' of friends... and thats it. Yeah, I'm starring down the Barrel of CEG's gunrigh tnow, but I don't care. Everyone else, excuse me... the "BEtter" close friends... can speak their minds so freakin openly and break rule after rule after rule thats its just rediculous.

Best of luck to CEg in the times coming.. I'm sure it will be great around here with 12 people... hey, you ALL could be mods, then!

Time slips?

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard