Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
B
What is it about people wanting to get other people in trouble on this site???

Milan (Quicksilver) was banned again because Rara says he was trying to conduct buisness when all he said was "If anyone needed help to contact him"???

Originally posted by Rara:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Originally posted by TGO:
so no production of these for the CEG?

...TEASE!

Like I said, the last time I did a project for CEG, I got crusified atop a big fat cross.

I would be more than happy to make them, but to go through the same drama is simply a huge detterant...

If anyone needs help in making them, feel free to contact me at any time.

Quicksilver is bending the truth here. He was forbidden from ever doing business again on CEG as a condition of his un-banning, among a few other things. He has violated every single term of his re-instatement, so he has been banned once again, and is no longer eligible for re-instatement.

According to an E-mail I recently recieved a moderator well known or hating Milan decides to blame this thread going to heck on Milan when it was clearly Davo that took a cheap shot trying to get Milan started.
Everyones knows Davo follows Milan around and likes to talk smack, but they look the other way. How much smack talking would you take until you finally said something???
I think the favoritism here on this site is absurd and that people need to start being fair.

You guys see ho starts all this stuff, but because it's buddy buddy it's allowed to slide a lot longer than for anyone else...

Sorry Milan you werent in the click.....But don't worry i have a feeling I won't be for much longer either.....

I'll still be lurking around from time to time, but I know a few people already mentioned I won't be donating anymore. I gave a pretty penny at SZ and also the Apparel group buy donations.........gone until some of the big shots on this site come back down to earth...

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I agree 100% bro.....

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
I agree 100% bro.....

I forwarded you the E-mail. No names please....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Bk4293:
What is it about people wanting to get other people in trouble on this site???

Milan (Quicksilver) was banned again because Rara says he was trying to conduct buisness when all he said was "If anyone needed help to contact him"???

Originally posted by Rara:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Originally posted by TGO:
so no production of these for the CEG?

...TEASE!

Like I said, the last time I did a project for CEG, I got crusified atop a big fat cross.

I would be more than happy to make them, but to go through the same drama is simply a huge detterant...

If anyone needs help in making them, feel free to contact me at any time.

Quicksilver is bending the truth here. He was forbidden from ever doing business again on CEG as a condition of his un-banning, among a few other things. He has violated every single term of his re-instatement, so he has been banned once again, and is no longer eligible for re-instatement.

According to an E-mail I recently recieved a moderator well known or hating Milan decides to blame this thread going to heck on Milan when it was clearly Davo that took a cheap shot trying to get Milan started.
Everyones knows Davo follows Milan around and likes to talk smack, but they look the other way. How much smack talking would you take until you finally said something???
I think the favoritism here on this site is absurd and that people need to start being fair.

You guys see ho starts all this stuff, but because it's buddy buddy it's allowed to slide a lot longer than for anyone else...

Sorry Milan you werent in the click.....But don't worry i have a feeling I won't be for much longer either.....

I'll still be lurking around from time to time, but I know a few people already mentioned I won't be donating anymore. I gave a pretty penny at SZ and also the Apparel group buy donations.........gone until some of the big shots on this site come back down to earth...

not that i have anything against you or kevin but there is a reason that milan always walked on thin ice here... and its not because of his political views as much as he'd like you to think it is.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

UNBAN MILAN
YES
NO

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
I've "banned myself" from here becuase of similar "occurences". I am 100% in agreement with you two. I can not believe for any reason why he would be banned.. but a few certain people carry on this freak show of actions on CEG. I, like you guys, have given a lot to CEG, SZ05 donations, etc and my interest in this site has deteriorated so incredibly quickly (as some can tell.. my rapid increase and sudden decrease in posting).

I disagree (assuming it's him), with the MOd's choice of banning him. Why? He's done NOTHING and has helped TREMENDOUSLY. He was a asset to CEG, as the recent splurge of projector lights being made. Go look at everyones posts, see the how many people have had questions about these.. and the answers and responses he has given. Nothing like being on the last of your lifelines and instead of asking for adviuse, shooting him in the head. I applaud you.

LAter guys.. I'm sure us correct individuals will be banned so the monkeys of CEG can rule with their egotistic judgements. You selct few mods/people are just like the pricks of highschool days, you have your close Niche' of friends... and thats it. Yeah, I'm starring down the Barrel of CEG's gunrigh tnow, but I don't care. Everyone else, excuse me... the "BEtter" close friends... can speak their minds so freakin openly and break rule after rule after rule thats its just rediculous.

Best of luck to CEg in the times coming.. I'm sure it will be great around here with 12 people... hey, you ALL could be mods, then!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I agree 100% bro.....

Same here.

Milan NEVER had a chance.

Milan has been a target ever since he came back. If it isn't our great admin Rara looking for a way to get Milan banned, it is Davo instigating. Davo clearly is breaking some of the rules by following Milan around to post a smart a$$ comment to piss off Milan. Since Milan is banned.....Davo should be too.

As far as I am concerned Rara is to blame too. If you weren't going to give Milan a chance, you should have never unbanned him. It is unfair to say the least. If someone was following you around instigating, it would get pretty tiring, wouldn't it?

People like Milan are innovators, creating new and exciting parts options for a car that has been "dead" since 2000. I can't say I have seen you Rara or Davo contribute ANYTHING to this site. Think about that awhile.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Thanks hector at least one other mod sees the truth, other being pete.

Last edited by I-Dom-In-8; 08/23/05 11:53 PM.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Thanks hector at least one other mods sees the truth, other being pete.

Most defently. Hector, you are an absolute straight up guy who is one of the best Mods. You don't "overpower" the week and judge the past of members, and I applaud what you have done as Mod. Same goes for Pete, Ray, and Unisys. You guys are great... but it's only time till "someone" basn you guys, too.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Hey! I just joined fordcontour.org!

I hate to get on peoples bad sides since im relativly new here, but its true... Milan is an innovator for these cars... and i know about the past incident but it is past. you're going to let something like that ruin an amazing Contique innovation for everyone else?

Anyone know if Milan will be continuing his LED tail-light thing on the other site? or if he's even a member?

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard