Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
helo sir,
I from am Nigeria am interested in this product of yours. I can and will give you cashiers check for $5000 and you send me product and change in return. Thank you!

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by elraido:
helo sir,
I from am Nigeria am interested in this product of yours. I can and will give you cashiers check for $5000 and you send me product and change in return. Thank you!

LOL.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
helo sir,

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
helo sir,

dont you mean that wish to purchase this product for your son who is studying medicine in nigeria and you wish to buy him this awesome fuel saving device that actually works for him as he is in graduate school.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I designed one of those as well, but it was for the brake pedal and primarily for the use of those that give up on life.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by liquidX:
I designed one of those as well, but it was for the brake pedal and primarily for the use of those that give up on life.

and I'm sueing for patent infringement.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'll take a couple. Maybe i should get it powdercoated.......

2005 BA2 "Velocity Blue" Falcon XR6 Turbo http://www.fast-autos.net/ford/xr6turbo3.html
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by svt4stv:
helo sir,

dont you mean that wish to purchase this product for your son who is studying medicine in nigeria and you wish to buy him this awesome fuel saving device that actually works for him as he is in graduate school.

And although I cant see it in person I trust you like a brother. Please send me your highest offer and what you will accept I shall pay. Bless you and your family, I look forward to meeting you in person someday.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
That's awesome

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
interested to see if you could mount a speaker, or rig it to slide to the left for multi purpose, gas saving/death mode?

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard