Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Matt,

Wish we could make it, but we're headed to Arkansas on Friday for a friends wedding.

Have fun!
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by ToTalXS:
im in..if...is this gonna be a family friendly event?...cause my wife and i already planned to go to the zoo that weekend with the kids...
-Shawn

It should be a family friendly event, just a bunch of Ford Qwners having a BBQ.
I should be there, I don't recall having any plans for that weekend.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by dpa43:
Originally posted by ToTalXS:
im in..if...is this gonna be a family friendly event?...cause my wife and i already planned to go to the zoo that weekend with the kids...
-Shawn

It should be a family friendly event, just a bunch of Ford Qwners having a BBQ.
I should be there, I don't recall having any plans for that weekend.

we are goin to the zoo on sat....so my family and i will stop by the park...what shelter(if there are shelters) or should i just look for the group of blue ovals....i drive a silver frost SVT contour..

2000 Contour SVT #1567
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
we're going to get started at 2 officially. dave, dave, myself and some other club members will be there early to get our grubby hands on a shelter, i'll have a map tomorrow.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
here are the officials
update!! the officials!
Zorinsky Lake off of 156th & west center road 2pm sunday sept 4th 2005

the entrance to the Northeast side of the lake is not extremely visible so make sure to watch for it, the map is dead on target.

Bring:
Food for to cook
Side dishes for to eat
Non alcoholic beverages for to drink
anything you want to have fun with at the park
[color=red]
[size=18]PLEASE!!!: BE CAUTIOUS[/size] the park will be full of kids and families for the weekend, please do not drive like a jackass through the parking lot, you can expect the park personel to be on the lookout for wreckless drivers over the weekend so again please use caution

Last edited by Speed Demon; 09/02/05 11:30 PM.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
dont hate on my nazi rocket asshat

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard