Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ChubbyBroccoliSVT:
Your link doesn't even work goober. Nice try. Go make up some lies somewhere else, cause we're not hearing it.

The truth will come out, and you guys will have to eat your words. Not sure where you got that link, but anyone can make a fake page like that. If there was a turbo SHO like that around I would know about it.

Post the pics or STFU.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
well then since you have your dyno charts to upload here,then i'm sure you also have many pics. of this one of a kind sho/turbo'd svt...so post some pics including engine bay pics....i just know many pics. had to be taken during the whole build up and everything.....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Marky:
Your link doesn't even work goober. Nice try. Go make up some lies somewhere else, cause we're not hearing it.

The truth will come out, and you guys will have to eat your words. Not sure where you got that link, but anyone can make a fake page like that. If there was a turbo SHO like that around I would know about it.

Post the pics or STFU.

+1

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M

no you dont.. you probably hang out with the ricer kids and say that your SVT is fast and you can beat WS.6's all the time...

sorry i need to see proof that your car is real.. sure you got an SVT.. but its probably all stock because your daddy wont let you mod it

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Nice try. Go make up some lies somewhere else, cause we're not hearing it.

Who is WE? Everyone on here knows that you are a [censored] phony dude! Yeah, you got a monster CSVT, your car is famous, but don't have a single pic that you can show for. [censored], you can't even spell CSVT right!!!

What is wrong with your brain???

W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
I do not leave near syp. I know him previously and we set the race up before hand. I live a long way from him.

Here is a dyno sheet for you doubters. 13 psi, without the nitrous. You do not get to see my nitrous dyno because of your doubting selves! no dyno for you!

hey what do you know!!! This dyno graph is the same one that was posted on the SHO forum of a turbo SHO...NOT a turbo svt contour with a SHO motor.

OWN3D

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137142

Looks like he photoshopped the heading to some fancy car shop as well.

Wait...lemme guess. The SHO owner parted out his car and sold you the motor.

WoW! Nice Catch Jim! I will never believe anything out of his mouth now (wouldn't have anyway).

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Alright, Chubby

The ban hammer is coming down tonight if no pics/videos are provided by 10 PM.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Get 'im! I just looked on the Tulsa page and it shows about 5 pics of the actual Taurus SHO and then the dyno. I looked it up the hard way because the link didn't work.
I think if you wait till 10 to ban him you'll be generous. On the other hand, I'm starting to enjoy this and I'm wonder just how many butt rapings this guy can handle in one day and still post.
Chubby aught 'ta watch out as there are some GTP guys hunting for him with a broom handle and some sandpaper.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M

Mouth wide open, the broccoli is ready to smoke a carrot.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard