Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by ChubbyBroccoliSVT:
Whatever, you guys are full of crap. Yeah, its a dyno of a SHO engine, in my freakin tour! Anyone can claim it is something its not. There is not even a dyno shop in Tulsa, that I know of. That is why I have to go to TX to get my stuff worked on. Call Cartech you blowhards! I did not drop 20k on this thing to have someone steal my hard work and show it off as their own. The vid will be up soon to shut you guys up.

I am going to call them on Monday. If they did a 20k$ swap on a ford contour...I think they would have pics of it on their site.

Cartech

Telephone: 210.333.1642

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Cougar Bob:
http://www.tulsadyno.com/customers/Gallery_Browser.php?path=./Cars and Trucks/Ford/Taurus SHO/

Can we ban this guy already?

(You'll have to cut and paste the link because of the spaces in the link)

So.. there isn't even a shop in Tulsa, but that same shop (on the header) has PICTURE PROOF and the SAME DYNO on THEIR website.

Are THEY lying on you, too? All this JUST to get you in trouble?? WOW

I have something for you:

oh.. wait.. at the rate you're going, here you go:

Now.. you've got some more hole to dig, son.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

'
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
'
Ohhh I understand now. With all his blatantly obvious gramatical errors in his title he must be trying to tell us he is joking right? And i believe the rerason the old post was closed was because there were street racing stories. Glad he he is doing a good job. He should throw a mod 1-2 punch and ban this guy too. Whats a turbo CTSV? Is that a new cadilac i must look around every where for this caddy.

1999 Black Contour V6 5 speed. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2072975/
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by ChubbyBroccoliSVT:
Whatever guys, im full of crap. Yeah, its a dyno of a SHO engine, and it isnt mine...im just stupid. There is a dyno shop in Tulsa but im just stupid and tried to trick you. Cartech will prove im an idiot and didnt dyno there...tulsa is the shop that had the turbo SHO! I did not drop $50 dollars on vinyl that says "turbo" and an aluminum bleacher to have someone steal my hard work and show it off as their own. I dont have a vid, so im just gonna shut up.

There...i fixed his quote

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
btw, the real 430 whp turbo sho owner goes by the name toolman on shoforum.com.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
That (the real guy) is a true accomplishment!!

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I don't think we should ban him just yet. He's probably already gone with all the humiliation he just caused himself. I'd rather continue to see you guys rip into him because it is really making my day.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I take back what I said...first you started off as a moron just b/c of what you typed...and that we believe you. If you would have showed us a picture...then you would have been 'just rude...or a little moron'

But now...NOW you only have a chance of getting back to a pretty big moron by showing us some proof!!!

98 E0 SVT with some stuff
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
My zetec is faster than your car. And my dad will beat your dad up.

WRONG!

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Your link doesn't even work goober. Nice try. Go make up some lies somewhere else, cause we're not hearing it.

The truth will come out, and you guys will have to eat your words. Not sure where you got that link, but anyone can make a fake page like that. If there was a turbo SHO like that around I would know about it.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard