With a mouth like his, I'm thinking he probably bought someone else's modded SVT (maybe a 3.0L conversion?), is running a lot of nitrous and claiming boost, or paid someone to throw on a Vortech. That GTP he raced, tuned with his latest mods, would probably put down about 270 fwhp, 360 fwtq by my crappy estimates.

I'm no contour expert, but his facts don't seem right. He's got to be running *something*, though, to hang with a cammed GTP that can run 12's, from a holeshot. I have a lot of respect for the nicely modded cars that are on here (like Warmonger's, Suneil's, Demon's N/A 3.0L, beyondloaded, wavrdr) and it's very dissapointing to see someone go onto another board (especially one as big as clubgp) like that and turn the turbo SVT into rice-o-roni.

Here's a thread I dug up where he was talking a little about what he's running:

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=29&p=1&mpage=10&tmode=1&smode=1&key=&language=

Originally posted by Tim:

And to top it off, to this day I don't think any of the 350+fwhp big boys have even hit the 12s mark yet. Maybe one of these days ADC will stop making Turbos and start making AWD kits .

Funny that this thread was revived ,
Tim

Originally posted by ChubbyBroccoliSVT:

For one, I make more power than ANY turbo Tour to date (lot more than 350whp) Second, 12's were met a LONG time ago.

Sorry for the rag on ADC, but it's true

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures