Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by dnewma04:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by dnewma04:
I'm not sure why this is a good deal? Total cost for a complete setup of headers and y-pipe is still 660.00 unless I added wrong (very possible since i spent, oh, .1 seconds). Is the deal in that we can buy the pieces seperately? I think you can still get stainless headers/y-pipe from weapon R for well under 400.00 shipped, can't you?

Yes, you can get the pieces separately is the big deal. Now you don't HAVE to spend $660 if you want MSDS headers.

I see. I wish I didn't live in the rust belt so I could pull this deal off. Oh wait, it will still cost me more than a set of stainless weapon Rs. Nevermind.

It's quite evident that you aren't interested in the MSDS headers. It's also obvious that you haven't read anything in this thread. $200.00 for a raw set of headers. Some people can coat their own headers(Pole120) for cheap, make their own MIL eliminators, optimize their y-pipe, make true duals, etc etc.. You don't like it? Start your own Weapon R group buy or STFU.

Mark

Just trying to make sure everyone realizes the price is still the same as before since no one before me mentioned it. Just trying to protect some people.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg