Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
i used a hammer claw to pry the fat end out of the fender wall... its kinda just wedged in to a plug of sorts

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:
what was everyones power/noise gains? lol...tomorrows the day...ill be sowrd fightin with that piece of crap in no time

No power or noise by pulling the crap out of the fender.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
onlything i noticed is maybe a lil more rev responsive

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
when you took the big black resonator above the throttle what is the diameter of the circle because i want to take of the black resonator ugly thing but i need a pipe to connect to the rest of my custom air intake... autozone has a piece of pipe that might bend and fit but they sell it for 20 dollars... i could go to homedepot and buy some stronger pipeing for cheaper

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
just took mine out today as well. Kinda a PITA, to get it out but i got it off. I noticed a little more throttle response.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i guess u missed the question... what is the diameter of the tb circle and or radius..... so i can buy the custom pipe and complete my custom intake... i already have one resonator off the one closes to the maf..

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard