Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Welcome to the CEG Kelly!
Sorry about your van.
You can go to www.carfax.com to run the carfax on the LX. IIRC, it was $19.95 for one VIN report or $24.99 for unlimited reports.
Enjoy the site. Let us know if you get the LX.

K
K
Well I just bought a 99 contour. The reason being...cheap and could write a check. To tell the truth I never noticed them before. I've always had Nissan's and Subaru's before. I needed a car in a hurry. Actually, the drive is really nice. I got a Autocheck Vehicle history report at the dealers - which was excellent. The car is great in and out; this dealer is known in this area as having very good used cars....so I got it!...so we'll see...
I'll be checking out the forum for info..

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by '99 Contour SE:
I'm a man of my word and I'm not going to lie even if it is petty. without your word you have nothing

FWIW: I'm pretty sure you signed up for that "unlimited" account and had to agree (click "I agree") to not use it for anyone else other than your own private use.

You've been doing the exact opposite the entire term of your account, so I didn't figure on getting the "high and mighty" type of response from you.

Your morals weren't in question, and (frankly), I didn't assume you would bring that in to play.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Kelly2:
Well I just bought a 99 contour. The reason being...cheap and could write a check. The car is great in and out; this dealer is known in this area as having very good used cars....so I got it!...so we'll see...
I'll be checking out the forum for info..

Welcome Kelly2,

Yes, used Contours are cheap but if maintained well, they can give many years and miles of good and pleasant driving.
Don't be afraid to post in Troubleshooting if you have any questions or concerns about the Contour. In addition, the Zetec Maintenance forum also has good information on the I-4 Zetecs.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
'
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
'
your right I'm not trying to be high and mighty. Too be honest i never read that i agree thing. I just clicked i agree. But what i do have a problem with is lying. I'm not gonna lie especially over something this mundane.

1999 Black Contour V6 5 speed. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2072975/
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I wasn't trying to be so aggressive, earlier.. I apologize for coming off (or actually being) that way.

That was just, kind of, my point... you were emphatic about not compromising your morals, and that seemed to be the entire premise of your offer (other people benefitting from your account...)

I am not, in any way, trying to belittle your offer, etc.. It was very generous of you to make it publicly known that you would do this.

Once, again, I apologize for being so rude, and a jerk in general.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
1fafp68g7yk106297 i would appreciate it

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Hope I'm not too late: JNKCV51E84M111110

Thanks bro...

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by '99 Contour SE:
I'm sorry guys I've run so many carfax's it wants me to declare that I am only using them for me and I cant do that so the last one is OB1. OB1 send me a pm with your email and ill send u it

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Missed that one oh well I tried...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard