WOW, You still own a Fiero? I used to sell parts for them for many years! I was even modifying them and doing the body conversions for a while. I sold out most of my parts a few years back right when the market ($$$) for parts seemed to go away. In the 10 year or so that I was in to the Fieros I cut up well over 100 of them and owned every year and model. My last one that I owned (as my personal driver) was an 87GT that I dropped a Buick 3800SC motor and trans in. That was a very nice engine in that car. I've done more 3.4L (not the DOHC) & 3.1L engines than I can count, long before anyone was selling over priced kits for them. I did a couple of small block swaps, but for the time involved, money & power gains I liked the 3800 best. Anyway, that's all history! No more Fiero's and no more Fiero parts. Fun cars with a lot of potential.

Welcome to CEG. I think you'll find that this is among the best auto sites out there!

Parting out 95-97 Contours/Mystiques. Contact me directly at ALFIGOLS@yahoo.com if you're looking for a particular part.