Originally posted by pole120:
OK great, so what about the opt. svt tb....i'm not at all about cheating, but i have no other tb to go back to....do they check regularly, i can't imagine it giving me much of an edge if any...?

I ran a SVT contour in G-stock with an intake and no res. I don't think anybody will care. I ran a national event with an underweight rabbit, and one of the national champions just laughed and said "I don't care what your car weighs til you beat me!"
And anyway, Auto-x is a "driver improvement" event. The best day for me isn't based on what class i'm in, or who I beat, but that my runs get better or I learn something.
Just have some fun and meet a couple people that are in your class that can help. And remember that no matter what you'll beat all the 350Z's out there (crap auto-x car, believe me)!!!!

I like to think I put the 'func' in functioning alcoholic. '03 3/4 ton Chevy 4dr, '04 350Z, '01 CBR 929rr Erion Edition, '01 CR250R, '74 Honda CB360 Cafe racer project- (100+hp/ltr.), '83 Rabbit project car.