Downloaded a new program an hour ago that corrected the maf transfer function. I had to scale it in excel in a nonlinear manner, 4% leaner up to 20% at high voltages. Then I rescaled some of the load axes and adjusted the key values.

First impressions are great! It totally smoothed out the cruise and off idle. No backfires. Smoother engagement, AC appears to be working consistently now.
Even with the .3 bar spring in the wastegate now and a fairly warm afternoon I am getting wheelspin in 1st. I purposely got a lower pressure spring so that I wouldn't spin the wheels in first as much and even with the 235/45 tires.
Oh well, it isn't real bad and it is a good start.
I've had to order two new axles because it appears that the vibration I've been experiencing under acceleration are from worn out inner CV joints. I guess all that torque just beat the crap out of them over the last two years. No torn boots and they felt fine when I checked them out of the car. Oh well, if I can get the new ones to last as long as the stock ones then I'll be doing good.

Overall I'm friggin extremely Stoked!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black