No, Brent supposedly loaded in the 80mm MAF transfer function for an initial tune but it was apparently for a 90mm.
I wouldn't have known that if you hadn't sent me the 90mm values though.
Also, it would just make it richer, i.e. more safe if I ran those values. NO sweat.

Found out today that even with the corrected MAF transfer function it is still trimming back around 20% fuel at cruise loads. At idle it was only around 4%. I had this issue before and I used the emanage to trim back 20% fuel on top of the chip. Then the computer learned in all its values and was fine.

AC system doesn't allways want to turn on. AFter a full throttle run on the highway and then light loads it began to work but sometimes would shut off. I'm sure it has to do with load calculations and throttle position. I'm probably going to have to change the load scaling that I used as well as trim out some fuel which ought to help with the load calcs anyway.

I'll trim the fuel

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black