Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Rishodi:
Why is that a great price exactly? It seems pretty high to me as well.

Well, i think it's a great price because it has relatively low miles and it's thee rarest color of SVTC's produced.

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:

Well, i think it's a great price because it has relatively low miles and it's thee rarest color of SVTC's produced.

I don't think, to the normal person, that color is going to make a difference...

Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Digital Slacker:

I don't think, to the normal person, that color is going to make a difference...

Yeah, your probably right... just posted here for the local contour enthusiasts that might be in the market for an SVT to check out.

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

Yeah, your probably right... just posted here for the local contour enthusiasts that might be in the market for an SVT to check out.

I understand, and i'm not trying to take away from your post. It is a pretty good deal on a rare colored SVT. I am just saying that you cna probably get it lower since it looks like it is at a dealership and you can hagle.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
If I wanted to mildy mod an SVT, TG would be good.

Modding any more than mild, IMHO, TG looks like .

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I think the only visual cue that I'd change is to tint the windows and blackout the B-pillar. That'd be sweet.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q

I understand, and i'm not trying to take away from your post. It is a pretty good deal on a rare colored SVT. I am just saying that you cna probably get it lower since it looks like it is at a dealership and you can hagle.

Yeah, there is also a black 2000 in philly with 54k for a lot less. If i was in the market i would get the TG though... only because they are so rare! i've only seen one in the area.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
yeah im going to go look at that beast this weekend if it isnt gone yet. more than likely will end up purchasing if all looks well since i just wrecked my silver csvt

99 csvt silverfrost
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
no troll opinions allowed here!!

LOL, dang, that's COLD!

Originally posted by DanG:
You got rid of the CSVT, John??!!

Where the hell have I been?

Yeah. I wanted another bike and I couldn't justify owning three cars and a bike. So we had to part ways. I miss her though. I really do. I kept the FSVT cuz it's newer, and gets better gas mileage. Hella fun to tune to. Wanna turbo or S/C her with me?

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
at least you kept something good

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard