As some might know, I've got a Venom VCN-2000 kit installed, and have been having some issues with it. I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this. On the dyno, the A/F goes crazy lean once the nitrous is introduced to the motor. I just sent the Venom control module to Venom to have their guy check it out and recalibrate it. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had anything remotely close to this happening?

Also, with the Linear Mode setting: I was under the assumption that the linear mode would introduce the nitrous at a low nitrous setting, no matter what throttle angle you have it set for? I figured at WOT, the nitrous would come in at the 3500rpm that I have it set to come in at, along with the 80% throttle angle, and would come in at about a 30shot and gradually move up to a 100shot? After talking to Venom, they are saying to set the throttle angle at 20-30%, and the nitrous will gradually come in before WOT and increase as I press the gas pedal. WTF!?!?!? Nitrous going into a motor at anything less than 80%-100% throttle can't be good!! Can anybody enlighten me?

TIA!
Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq