I like the idea of that tint film. I actually used a similar product on my Celica before I heard of niteshades,and it was basically a black film,but it has tiny little holes in it that let 100& of the light through. From a distance it looked good,but up close was kinda ghey,so I ended up taking it off. I forget what the stuff was called and who made it. But it was a PITA to install with all the cutting and making sure it fits and not bunch up. Eventually it started losing it's stickiness and started peeling off. I used it on my car and 2 of my friends also used it because they liked it,but had the same poor results in the end. I was the only one brave enough to try niteshades,which I did on my Mystique.

I'm kinda getting out of the blacked out look now,and I tried nitshades on my Contour,to do a green car with black accents and stuff,but it looked like crap,so I used some laquer thinner to take it off. I rinsed the lenses with soap and water to clean them off,but I got tiny little spiderweb cracks in my lenses. They aren't noticeable unless your nose is literally touching the lens,but that stuff is pretty harsh! The only application I liked blacked out lights on is on an all black car,like my Mystique. I don't think it suits any other colour. Sometimes yellow,but then you start looking like a bumble bee.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction