The steering wheel on my Sport was starting to look really bad. After seeing so many mentions of wheelskins over the years I finally broke down and bought one. I had swatches sent of a few colors, including their two gray shades to try and match my interior. The grays weren't close enough IMO so I just went with black.

I have to say that other than screwing up the stitching the install was easy and I'm very pleased with the results. When bypassing the spokes the directions say to carefully match the number of holes you skipped on the front and back flaps. Well, I know I miss-counted, so by the time I got to the end I had more holes on the front than on the back, and you can see how the cover bunched up on the right side of the bottom seam. Maybe someday soon I'll get another string sent and re-stitch it properly, but for now its close enough and looks way better. Stupid me forgot to get before shots.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures