Originally posted by 99SVT:
Well it wouldn't start this morning.

Cranked fine but wouldn't catch.

So i'm replacing the crank sensor here in a few. We'll see what that does. I also have a Camshaft position sensor coming tomorrow just for [censored] and giggles.

Strike that. Reverse it. I actually had the cam sensor and the crank sensor comes in tomorrow. However I am 95% sure I have found the cause and it IS the crank sensor. I will have to wait till tomorrow to know for sure. But here's the scoop:

Seems that when i had my crank sensor replaced 2 winters ago they broke the clip on the wire harness and used some sort of blue goo to hold it together. When I replaced the 02 sensor last week I must have pulled it loose. This sensor itself is probably still good but I am gonna wait on the new one anyways.

It does leave me one problem. Since the part that's wired to the car is the broken piece, how am I going to keep this thing held together. Electrical tape? Duct tape? Any ideas?

P.S. No my car is not chipped.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford