I don't know any of these stupid bastards, nor do I wish to meet them!!!

Bunch o' Ricers man, stay away from them...On guy has a vacuum gauge in his car because his car sucks so bad, the other one has a SC in a 4 cylinder auto, another guy pained his grill red for no reason at all, another guy put nawwwwwssssss in his ride because he wanted to try to catch lightnings, another one keeps promising headlights to people but then says "No you can't have them, theyre a prototype and you cant drive my car unless you have boobs, another guy sold his Contour a while back and drives an El Camino but sleeps with his headers everynight, then the king...This one guys got so many indiglo gauges in his car that even when he gets out of the car his skins still glowing green!!!!!! Looks like a reakin' star trek meets the incredible hulk meets the blob focker!

Dude, move while you can, move before Uncle Ben becomes the primary sponser of your car...This place sucks and i hate you all........

Did I mention the fine chick that owned three Contours, she's cool, but her wife sucks!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix