Print Thread
Page 26 of 34 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 33 34
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by Stazi:
Seems like the Libs just want to fight fires, and rather not go looking for the firestarters. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

No. They want to understand why the fire exists. They want to know why it must burn everything it touches. What did we do to make the fire want to destroy everything in its path? We should make peace with the fire so it won't want to hurt us.

Actually being in the military might give you an insight into how it functions. You're putting words into my mouth because of your limited view of how the military does function. Intel is important to take action, and I support knowing how best to wipe out any threat. You imply I mean to take a step back and and lolly gag while we're attacked, which I don't.

It's limited views like yours that puts people who actually do "suit up" as you put it, as occupiers and any other roles poor intel leads to.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:

That was the best I can find at this moment. I am currently searching the Bible for any references. Oh, and by the way, that website is gave is all FACTUAL evidence.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition? That's Christianity for you.

Honestly Antonio, I feel sorry for you if that is how you look at Christianity. There is so much you obviously don't understand about it. I don't hate you because you are not a Christian, nor do I hate anyone who is a non-Christian. Just wanted to make that clear.

- Tim
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Corbett:

That was the best I can find at this moment. I am currently searching the Bible for any references. Oh, and by the way, that website is gave is all FACTUAL evidence.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition? That's Christianity for you.

Honestly Antonio, I feel sorry for you if that is how you look at Christianity. There is so much you obviously don't understand about it. I don't hate you because you are not a Christian, nor do I hate anyone who is a non-Christian. Just wanted to make that clear.

No, it is just that so-called Christians have killed an unknown countless number of people in the name of God. Quite honestly all religions make me sick. Let me rephrase that, the people who use religion as a precursor to kill, make me sick.

No, Corbett. I feel sorry for you, my friend. I hope I can still call you a friend.

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 08/06/05 09:41 PM.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

No, it is just that so-called Christians have killed an unknown countless number of people in the name of God. Let me rephrase that, the people who use religion as a precursor to kill, make me sick.

Hey I'll agree 100% with that!

No, Corbett. I feel sorry for you, my friend. I hope I can still call you a friend.

Hey you can call me friend any time man. I just dont call my friends uneducated brainwashed ignorant idiots.

- Tim
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Swazo:

ASSume away It's called picking up a book, reading it and retaining the info.

The ASSume thing was funny the first 30498275092452 times you used it. Reguardless of where you got that information, it doesnt do anything but prove that Jihad is in the Koran and is exactly as I stated. Little or Big Jihad does not matter, call it wahtever you want but it is still a Jihad, something all of the Muslim community is taught by the Koran.

You do know a jihad is an effort or struggle..... right? I know that word sounds scary to you, but atleast know what it means.

You don't like me using ASSume, then stop making flat out assumptions

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Swazo:

You do know a jihad is an effort or struggle..... right? I know that word sounds scary to you, but atleast know what it means.

You don't like me using ASSume, then stop making flat out assumptions

Call it whatever you want. There is an Islamic effort to kill all non-believers. Ther is an Islamic struggle to kill all non-believers.

I'm not making assumptions, I am stating what the Koran says.

- Tim
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A

No, it is just that so-called Christians have killed an unknown countless number of people in the name of God. Let me rephrase that, the people who use religion as a precursor to kill, make me sick.

Hey I'll agree 100% with that!

Hey you can call me friend any time man. I just dont call my friends uneducated brainwashed idiots.

Friends don't get into heated arguments?

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
So that must cancel out what the Koran says then, eh?

What the Koran says about killing infidels is obviously important to this subject. The extent to which various religions act out the literal teachings of their holy books is the subject I'm addressing.

Since you now appear to agree that there are causes of terrorism other than simply "the Koran says so," I'm satisifed.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Friends don't get into heated arguments?

Heated arguments, yes. Calling eachother something they are not, no. At least not me.

- Tim
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Viss1:
Since you now appear to agree that there are causes of terrorism other than simply "the Koran says so," I'm satisifed.

Well, yes and no. They hate America because they hate Christians or anyone that will not convert.

- Tim
Page 26 of 34 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard