Print Thread
Page 25 of 34 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 33 34
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Corbett:
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:
Judging from your comment, all of the above.

I have had the great honor and privlage to work with many Muslims. I have learned alot about Islam and come to respect the religion. I have also come to see that it is not all "evil" like some would want you to believe.

Hang around them all you want, thats great. I'm not saying all Muslims are evil, however, what I am saying is that the Koran teaches them to kill those who will not convert. There is no ignorance in what I said about that. I have studied it and you have not, so you would be the ignorant one on the subject, no matter how many muslim people you work with.

How is that no different then Christian missionaries converting the "savages" of the New World? You either joined or died. The fact of the matter is BOTH religions were used as effective and bloody tools of conversion.

The difference is that an reference in the Koran is being used agianst people of Islamic faith. Shall we dig deep into the bible and find references about those who do not accept the word of God shall suffer a horrible death? I know it is in there.

Look behind the words, Corbett. This reference is being used to foster stereotypes and racist ideas to promote hate, so that this "war on terror" can still be successful.

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 08/06/05 09:05 PM.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Viss1:
Correct, they hate America. Do you think there might be reasons for that other than "the Koran tells them to?"

I thought I just answered that? Yes, however, that does not change the fact that the Koran tells them to kill those who will not convert.

Great, and the Bible tels us to kill someone who sleeps with his neighbor's wife. And if my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

How is that no different the Christian Muslims converting the "savages" of the New World? You either joined or died. The fact of the matter is BOTH religions were used a effective and bloody tools of conversion.

Christian Muslims? Thats a new one! They must be the kind that believe you can get into heaven by believing other than Jesus died on the cross, which then of course, would not make them Christians in the first place.

The difference is that an reference in the Koran is being used agianst people of Islamic faith. Shall we dig deep into the bible and find references about those who do not accept the word of God shall suffer a horrible death? I know it is in there.

I would love to see that. In fact, I would love for you to open your Bible for once, so yes, I am asking YOU to show me where God said to kill anyone who will not convert to Christianity.

The fact of the matter is that this reference is being used to foster stereotypes and racist ideas to promote hate, so that this "war on terror" can still be successful.

I dont hate Muslims at all! I dont hate anyone. However, how I feel about them does not change the fact that their Koran says to kill people like you and me both!

- Tim
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Correct, they hate America. Do you think there might be reasons for that other than "the Koran tells them to?"

I thought I just answered that? Yes, however, that does not change the fact that the Koran tells them to kill those who will not convert.

Great, and the Bible tels us to kill someone who sleeps with his neighbor's wife. And if my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

So that must cancel out what the Koran says then, eh? I'd love to see that one too, however, I'm sure you took it out of context or it is something under the Old Covenant. If you really want to start a conversation about it, we can, though I dont think we will make much progress.

- Tim
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A

How is that no different the Christian Muslims converting the "savages" of the New World? You either joined or died. The fact of the matter is BOTH religions were used a effective and bloody tools of conversion.

Christian Muslims? Thats a new one! They must be the kind that believe you can get into heaven by believing other than Jesus died on the cross, which then of course, would not make them Christians in the first place.

I would love to see that. In fact, I would love for you to open your Bible for once, so yes, I am asking YOU to show me where God said to kill anyone who will not convert to Christianity.

The fact of the matter is that this reference is being used to foster stereotypes and racist ideas to promote hate, so that this "war on terror" can still be successful.

I dont hate Muslims at all! I dont hate anyone. However, how I feel about them does not change the fact that their Koran says to kill people like you and me both!

That was a mental error. Ask and you shall receieve here you go. The "conversion" process to become Christian.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by Swazo:
Originally posted by Davo:
But I am for knowing who is attacking us and why, and stopping them before they can do any more harm. To kill your enemy, you have to know them first.

Typical. And just to clarify, you do not have to know your enemies in order to kill them. All I have to know is that they're trying to kill me, and that will make me want to kill them. But your desire to know them is typical of your side. It wouldn't be a bad thing, but you let the desire to know our enemies hamper our means of destroying them.

When you've been in the military davo, then you can talk The more knowledge you have about who you're dealing with, the better off you are. That doesn't mean sit on our hands and wait for them to attack us again

Well maybe we should invite them over for tea and crumpets then - in the mean time while we are trying to "get to know them", they're planting mombs all over the place to send us to Allah to be punished.

We don't have time to JUST investigate - we need to be PRO-active against them. Not wait till they blow sh!t up and then go....aah yes, I thought those guys were terrorists, and print out a 500 page analysis after-the-fact. Seems like the Libs just want to fight fires, and rather not go looking for the firestarters. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

Who said to JUST investigate? If you actually read what I've said, you'd see that's not the case

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Corbett, you and OBL have made the same exact mistake about Islam. There are 2 jihad's to a Muslim, the Great jihad and the Little jihad. The Great being the inner struggle to overcome one's evil inclinations, and the Little being war against the enemies of Islam. You've got the priorities mixed up. Islam is related etymologically to the word salaam, which means peace.

Just because you have an internet connection and a few hours to find a website that backs up what you think about Islam does not mean you know what you are talking about.

ASSume away It's called picking up a book, reading it and retaining the info.

Facts always ruin a "good story"

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Here you go. The "conversion" process to become Christian.

Is that the best you can do? Giving me a website of an anti-christian pro-muslim group?

- Tim
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

ASSume away It's called picking up a book, reading it and retaining the info.

The ASSume thing was funny the first 30498275092452 times you used it. Reguardless of where you got that information, it doesnt do anything but prove that Jihad is in the Koran and is exactly as I stated. Little or Big Jihad does not matter, call it wahtever you want but it is still a Jihad, something all of the Muslim community is taught by the Koran.

- Tim
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Here you go. The "conversion" process to become Christian.

Is that the best you can do? Giving me a website of an anti-christian pro-muslim group?

That was the best I can find at this moment. I am currently searching the Bible for any references. Oh, and by the way, that website I gave is all FACTUAL evidence.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition? That's a microcosm of Christianity.

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 08/06/05 09:36 PM.

Page 25 of 34 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard