Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Corbett:
Originally posted by Viss1:
No I said they are ignorant of what it says. IE, may have read it but do not choose to believe certain parts.

Do you agree, then, that there are factors other than the Koran itself that cause Muslims to become terrorists?

Hated towards America. Sure! But that does not change the fact that Islam is a religion that condones terrorism.

Do you agree that the Koran teaches to kill those who will not convert to Islam?

Tim, you are losing all respect in my eyes. The Koran is not anymore violent then the Bible is. The difference is that Islamic terrorists are looked on as being "animals" while Christians are viewed as being "holy and right".

Racial profilling will only work, when it is proven that all terrorist are arab or of middle eastern descent. The fact of the matter is that Islam is global religion and radical extremists can be any color. Hell, one of the terrorist in the first London bus bombings was a black Jamacian!

Racial profiling as a whole has been proven to be totally ineffective. The whole purpose is to further promote stereotypes and racist ideas.

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 08/06/05 07:56 PM.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Stazi:
Seems like the Libs just want to fight fires, and rather not go looking for the firestarters. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

No. They want to understand why the fire exists. They want to know why it must burn everything it touches. What did we do to make the fire want to destroy everything in its path? We should make peace with the fire so it won't want to hurt us.

B
BP_dup1 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
...Islam is a terrorist religion.

wow. what an extremist pov. if you're serious about what you've said, then you've completely discredited yourself and your pov.

not only is it completely unsubstantiated, but it isn't supported any fact. not even president bush or anyone in his administration would agree with you. as a matter of fact no one with any kind of knowledge about islam or religion in general would back up your statement.

to label a whole religion as "a terrorist religion" because of a few idiots is so unbelievably ignorant it's hard to believe you seriously meant that. this is one of the main concerns with profiling in any form, people would turn to making these types of blanket assumptions.

'03 Saab 9-5 Aero
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BP:

wow. what an extremist pov. if you're serious about what you've said, then you've completely discredited yourself and your pov.

not only is it completely unsubstantiated, but it isn't supported any fact. not even president bush or anyone in his administration would agree with you. as a matter of fact no one with any kind of knowledge about islam or religion in general would back up your statement.

to label a whole religion as "a terrorist religion" because of a few idiots is so unbelievably ignorant it's hard to believe you seriously meant that. this is one of the main concerns with profiling in any form, people would turn to making these types of blanket assumptions.

Don't worry BP. The Bush administration and his group of right wing Christian exteremists have sucessfully fooled another uneducated person.

I can't really blame Corbett. He is just repeating what he has been brainwashed to say.

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 08/06/05 08:00 PM.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:
Don't worry BP. The Bush administration and his group of right wing Christian exteremists have sucessfully fooled another uneducated person.

I can't really blame Corbett. He is just repeating what he has been brainwashed to say.

But let me guess...you're a free thinker.

Oh, and please list some things the Bush Administration has done that you think amounts to brainwash.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Davo:

Oh, and please list some things the Bush Administration has done that you think amounts to brainwash.

Actually, yes. Sorry buddy, I don't let the likes of Sean Hannity, Pat Robinson, Jerry Faldwell, Micheal Savage and the rest of the right to cloud my mind.

The President has not come out openly to say it himself but the people who claim to follow him does. Please see above.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

Ahh so now because I am a Christian I am uneducated and brainwashed. Thanks Antonio.

- Tim
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
BWHAHAHA, sorry Antonio, but that was damn funny, thanks for the comedic relief! But your last two statements were on the same wavelength as Corbetts about all of islam being a terrorist organization.
Originally posted by Davo:

Actually, yes. Sorry buddy, I don't let the likes of Sean Hannity, Pat Robinson, Jerry Faldwell, Micheal Savage and the rest of the right to cloud my mind.

The President has not come out openly to say it himself but the people who claim to follow him does. Please see above.

Last edited by RTStabler51; 08/06/05 08:37 PM.

Ryan Trollin!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D

Of course. But instead it's Michael Moore, George Soros, Ted Kennedy, and Al Franken.

Huh??? Let me get this straight: the Bush Administration is brainwashing people but they don't say anything to do it? They are amazing.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by BP:

Way to take it out of context. You completely mixed up my words. I suggest you go read the Koran to see what it says before you start calling people who HAVE read it ignorant.

- Tim
Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard