Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 34 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 33 34
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Swazo:

Luckily our leaders aren't ignorant enough to label every Muslim the enemy of the state like you do.

When a book tells someone to kill thousands of people, do you blame the book or do you blame the person?

So does the fact that the Bush family and the Saudi Royal family are very close make you second guess our President's choices?

Oh so now I am ignorant. Look, you want to understand your enemies then go read the Koran. Just because most of the Islamic community have not committed suiside bombings does not mean they are not part of a religion that tells them to kill those who wont convert.

The Koran is not just a book to them, it is what they follow and it specifically says to do what these terrorists are doing. So weather or not they choose to do it is up to them but their religion teaches them to do so.

The fact that you think there is some conspiracy in the Bush camp shoes just how much of a conspiracy theory anti-Bush liberal you really are.

- Tim
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Corbett:
Originally posted by Viss1:
Didn't I already say that these terrorists do what they do because their Koran tells them to?

If that was the only factor, why aren't 100% of Muslims terrorists?

Because they are ignorant of what the Koran says.

So in your opinion, the only reason most Muslims are not terrorists is because they haven't bothered to understand the Koran.

This also implies that the House of Saud is not well-versed in the Koran either. Good thing we're tight with them - maybe we can prevent them from getting a copy of the Koran!

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
So in your opinion, the only reason most Muslims are not terrorists is because they haven't bothered to understand the Koran.

This also implies that the House of Saud is not well-versed in the Koran either. Good thing we're tight with them - maybe we can prevent them from getting a copy of the Koran!

No I said they are ignorant of what it says. IE, may have read it but do not choose to believe certain parts.

- Tim
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Actually you are incorrect. The are many more factors in to why a Muslim becomes a terrorist than the Koran itself.

Luckily our leaders aren't ignorant enough to label every Muslim the enemy of the state like you do.

When a book tells someone to kill thousands of people, do you blame the book or do you blame the person?

So does the fact that the Bush family and the Saudi Royal family are very close make you second guess our President's choices?

Oh so now I am ignorant. Look, you want to understand your enemies then go read the Koran. Just because most of the Islamic community have not committed suiside bombings does not mean they are not part of a religion that tells them to kill those who wont convert.

The Koran is not just a book to them, it is what they follow and it specifically says to do what these terrorists are doing. So weather or not they choose to do it is up to them but their religion teaches them to do so.

The fact that you think there is some conspiracy in the Bush camp shoes just how much of a conspiracy theory anti-Bush liberal you really are.

Ryan Trollin!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Thats fine, still prove my theory that Islam is a terrorist religion.

- Tim
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
No I said they are ignorant of what it says. IE, may have read it but do not choose to believe certain parts.

Do you agree, then, that there are factors other than the Koran itself that cause Muslims to become terrorists?

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

Do you agree, then, that there are factors other than the Koran itself that cause Muslims to become terrorists?

Hated towards America. Sure! But that does not change the fact that Islam is a religion that condones terrorism.

Do you agree that the Koran teaches to kill those who will not convert to Islam?

- Tim
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm not saying there is anything going on with the President Bush SR or W and the Saudi Royal Family. Why do you ASSume that I'm a liberal when I am not?

The US has a 0 tolerance for Terror sponsoring nations, so you must be upset that Bush doesn't have Saudi Arabia on his hit list because of their status in the Islamic world.

Corbett, you and OBL have made the same exact mistake about Islam. There are 2 jihad's to a Muslim, the Great jihad and the Little jihad. The Great being the inner struggle to overcome one's evil inclinations, and the Little being war against the enemies of Islam. You've got the priorities mixed up. Islam is related etymologically to the word salaam, which means peace.

So yes, you are ignorant of what Islam is all about and I'm glad our leaders are not.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
The burden is upon you to prove that Islam as a whole is a 'terrorist organization' as your ignorantly put it. If that was true, then we'd have millions upon millions of people against the West. Ignorance such as what you are conveying is what makes things such as 'racil profiling' such a heated debate. When you have uneducated people arguing for it and can not intelligently argue for it it makes the others look just as ignorant as your views are. Christianity has the same voliatility in it to be as 'violent' as the Radical Muslims are but there are many factors behind the overall people involved with Christianity that do not allow it to be to the degree that Islam has associated with it, one being education. I will agree that Muslims as a community do need to do a better job at policing their own and condemning the terrorists within Islam which is slowly making more progress.

Thats fine, still prove my theory that Islam is a terrorist religion.

Ryan Trollin!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Davo:
But I am for knowing who is attacking us and why, and stopping them before they can do any more harm. To kill your enemy, you have to know them first.

Typical. And just to clarify, you do not have to know your enemies in order to kill them. All I have to know is that they're trying to kill me, and that will make me want to kill them. But your desire to know them is typical of your side. It wouldn't be a bad thing, but you let the desire to know our enemies hamper our means of destroying them.

When you've been in the military davo, then you can talk The more knowledge you have about who you're dealing with, the better off you are. That doesn't mean sit on our hands and wait for them to attack us again

Well maybe we should invite them over for tea and crumpets then - in the mean time while we are trying to "get to know them", they're planting mombs all over the place to send us to Allah to be punished.

We don't have time to JUST investigate - we need to be PRO-active against them. Not wait till they blow sh!t up and then go....aah yes, I thought those guys were terrorists, and print out a 500 page analysis after-the-fact. Seems like the Libs just want to fight fires, and rather not go looking for the firestarters. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Page 22 of 34 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard