Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 34 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 33 34
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by spgoode:
I find it funny that God didn't get it right the first time and had to send his son to tidy things up a bit, that's all.

Wow, if thats how you look at the Bible and God I am not even going to debate with you. You've already made up your mind that God is a moron. And BTW, we were the ones that didn't get it right, not God. He gave us a second chance.

I switched your words around to show how a muslim would state this. Not that I am defending islam, I think it's nuttier that christianity.

Switch it around all you want but thats not what the Bible says, no matter how far out of context you take certain scriptures.

- Tim
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Corbett:
I find it funny that God didn't get it right the first time and had to send his son to tidy things up a bit, that's all.

And BTW, we were the ones that didn't get it right, not God. He gave us a second chance.

I was talking about God changing his own laws, not anything that man did.

Dueling Duratecs '95 SE V6 MTX 0 Mods '04 Mazda6 S Wagon '03 Kawasaki Z1000 But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful! Friedrich Nietzsche
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
It's good to see that this has turned into a religon debate.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
It's good to see that this has turned into a religon debate.

IMO it was only a matter of time, considering that the Islamofanatics are religiously motivated, and this country's laws and system of rights was founded on christian principles.

It is not possible to have 100% "free" rights and 100% protection from outside harm by gov't methods, simulaneously. Having protection requires SOME compromise of people's "right" not to be searched, or be suspect based on their skin color or background, etc. If we could be MUCH safer by sacrificing some small "right" not to be searched or what not, why would it be a bad thing?

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
POV

â??with few exceptions, happens to have been perpetrated by Islamic radical fundamentalist extremists.â?

The IRA ?
_________

â??True. However, but how is regular white people, or hispanic or black people killing thousands of innocent people any different than a few "arabs" killing a few thousands of also innocent people?â?

Africaâ??s history is tattered with genocide.

â??Ahh yes, searching an 80 year old black woman would make total sense because all of these suisideâ?

Granny often carries bags of stuff

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
So, since the inception of the religous talk in this thread I've gathered this..

Christians are bad and evil and the root cause of the problem
Islam / Muslim are good and misunderstood.

Ryan Trollin!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Muslims just need to hire a good public relations firm and this whole terrorism scam will go away.

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
They have the ACLU on their side.

Ryan Trollin!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Christians are bad and evil and the root cause of the problem
Islam / Muslim are good and misunderstood.

Close. Christians in general are forcing their beliefs and views upon us, and are as dangerous as Islamoterrorists, but don't stereotype Arabs because of a few radicals.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
They have the ACLU on their side.

The ACLU could use a good pr firm too

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
Page 19 of 34 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard