Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 34 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 33 34
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

I've been particapating in this discussion when the only thing you've been doing is calling people names and trying to puff up you sagging E tough guy persona on people who don't see things your way! Guess what? Differing opinions run rampant in the US. It's one of the things that make our system work better than any other political system on the planet! If you can't deal with that in a big boy way maybe you should go back to your Uni-bomber shack in the outback!

Hey nutjob - try again. Last time I checked the uni-bomber was a Yank.

It's on thing to have a political opinion and another to be a blatant moron who refuses to look at things realistically.

Your attempt to belittle Australia, is laughable. If you weren't such a tree-humping moron wearing blinders, you'd realise that some of the most innovative things ever invented came out of Austalia, including the pace-maker,the black-box flight recorder, the modern automotive differential, the bionic ear, the utility vehicle, and the Xerox photocopier....just to name a few things.

It's sad when someone who tries to act soooo smart and wise, like yourself - actually doesn't know his asss from a hole in the ground and reverts to a feable attempt to insult me.

All you contribute to this discussion in inflamatory comments, with total disregard for the facts. because you're so far up the ass of John Kerry and the Liberal band-wagon/agenda, that you're nothing more than a irritating suppository.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

I've been particapating in this discussion when the only thing you've been doing is calling people names and trying to puff up you sagging E tough guy persona on people who don't see things your way! Guess what? Differing opinions run rampant in the US. It's one of the things that make our system work better than any other political system on the planet! If you can't deal with that in a big boy way maybe you should go back to your Uni-bomber shack in the outback!

Hey nutjob - try again. Last time I checked the uni-bomber was a Yank.

It's on thing to have a political opinion and another to be a blatant moron who refuses to look at things realistically.

Your attempt to belittle Australia, is laughable. If you weren't such a tree-humping moron wearing blinders, you'd realise that some of the most innovative things ever invented came out of Austalia, including the pace-maker,the black-box flight recorder, the modern automotive differential, the bionic ear, the utility vehicle, and the Xerox photocopier....just to name a few things.

It's sad when someone who tries to act soooo smart and wise, like yourself - actually doesn't know his asss from a hole in the ground and reverts to a feable attempt to insult me.

All you contribute to this discussion in inflamatory comments, with total disregard for the facts. because you're so far up the ass of John Kerry and the Liberal band-wagon/agenda, that you're nothing more than a irritating suppository.

Aussies ROCK!!!

'99 Sport TropicGreen,Duratec, SVT exhaust, Brembo rotors, Ceramic pads, K&N filters(oil & air), Alpine CDM7874, Polk DB570 speakers front and rear. Fog light mod. 50% Formula One tint.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by gearhead:
Originally posted by Swazo:
Originally posted by Corbett:
I'm just tired of what seems to be a christian dominate attitude that all of Islam is to blame for terrorism, when only a small sect of it is. Christian's cannot make terrorsim an Islamic thing, when they too have partook.

You had to make this a religious debate didnt you? The difference is that the Bible does not say to kill anyone who will not convert. The Koran says the exact opposite. That is was Islam is responsible for this terrorism.

But if Christians were dumb enough to revert to 15th centry beliefs like OBL did, I think they'd be able to do just as much damage "in the name of God".

Point is, they didn't......Islamic/Muslim extremists are.....

Exactly, an extreme take on their religon. The VAST majority have not followed, only a small fraction of them have. We're dealing with a sect, not all of Islam.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Exactly, an extreme take on their religon. The VAST majority have not followed, only a small fraction of them have. We're dealing with a sect, not all of Islam.

I thought anything off topic was supposed to be taken to PMs? Oh, that's right, that's probably only because you were asked questions that you couldn't answer and make sense at the same time.

It would make a lot of sense if you'd view Christianity in the same way you view Islam as indicated in your post above.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Seeing as noone is able to easily identify the extremists from the pacifists, there is only one real feaisble way of looking for these people, by looking closely at all of those people who have a HIGHER probability of being involved in those groups. Those that are innocent, should understand they they too deserve the right to live without the fear of being killed in the name of some perverse ideal, and if that requires a small degree of inconvenience, then so be it.

At least they will no that they will have a much greater chance of travelling safely compared to playing Russioan-roulette with their lives, if we put feelings in front of safety.

It's a shame that a few crazies, bring down the rath on the rest of "their people" - but it would be careless not to try to do whatever we can to prevent another 9-11

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I tried to take it to PM's and I tried to get this back on topic, but for some reason you and corbett are more interested in what I think for some reason.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Sorry Stazi there was no insult hurled at your beloved Australia in my post. Your selective reading has you missing out on the point...AGAIN!

Quote:

Here's one of the many things you refuse to consider. The bill of rights applies to everyone not just the people you find don't scary. We've been doing it that way for over 200 years. Seem to have worked pretty well to this point and I for one am not going to let the protection that it guarantees die because you're frightened. Maybe it's time to hike-up your skirt and head back to the home land?
People like you who would give up their rights for anything let alone something like this that will offer little to no protection are sad indeed.

I can't wait for your next reply because I'm sure it will be chuck full of information pertaining to this thread and not just a personal attack on me!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Actually, you responded to something neither he nor I said, and it was something you had already said a few times in this thread. So I'm not sure what Corbett or I have to do with this, other than that you wanted us to continue the conversation in PM because points were made against you that made you look quite foolish.

I'm not too interested in what you say or think. But when you say or think something that doesn't make any sense, then I am interested in a further explanation. Not being able to give a further explanation (which happened twice in this thread) is when my point is made and when your statements are invalidated.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
We're dealing with a sect, not all of Islam.

Wrong again. Go read the Koran and then come back to this thread. All of Islam is specifially taught by the Koran that if someone does not convert they are an infadel and should be killed.

- Tim
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Corbett:
I'm just tired of what seems to be a christian dominate attitude that all of Islam is to blame for terrorism, when only a small sect of it is. Christian's cannot make terrorsim an Islamic thing, when they too have partook.

You had to make this a religious debate didnt you? The difference is that the Bible does not say to kill anyone who will not convert. The Koran says the exact opposite. That is was Islam is responsible for this terrorism.

So are you saying that God of the bible doesn't say to kill anyone for their beliefs? I beg to differ.

Ex. 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.
(People used to sacrafice animals to please God, and it better be the right God or else. Believers don't have to do this anymore, I guess God's laws aren't written in stone.)

Lev. 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death.
(Kinda sounds like the death sentences islamic clerics put on journalists and authors today doesn't it?)

Deut. 6:14-15 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you; (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

How many people have been killed because of these words in the bible? Less than those killed by muslims? More?
My guess would be more.

Dueling Duratecs '95 SE V6 MTX 0 Mods '04 Mazda6 S Wagon '03 Kawasaki Z1000 But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful! Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 17 of 34 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard