Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 34 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 33 34
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Again, UBL's connection to the Somalia conflict is vague at best, and IIRC has never been proven.

Originally posted by Swazo:

I never said that Somolia had anything to do with terrorism. I meant that there were TONS of non-Arab Islamics that were guided by OBL and/or people from his ranks. Just pointing out direct combatants will come from OBL that AREN'T Arab, and the US has come across them.

I don't think any of us are denying that there are nutcase Christians out there. However, the radical sect of Islam has proven over and over again to be much more of a threat to all of us 'infidels'
I am saying that since someone is Christian doesn't mean they won't commit evil or wrong doing.

I've read about key figures directly from OBL in Somolia, I'll have to find my reference.

No doubt about it, OBL's sect of Islam and others much like from Egypt or Saudi Arabia, are the biggest threat to us right now. I simply can't wait for OBL's head on a pike.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I'm just tired of what seems to be a christian dominate attitude that all of Islam is to blame for terrorism, when only a small sect of it is. Christian's cannot make terrorsim an Islamic thing, when they too have partook.

You had to make this a religious debate didnt you? The difference is that the Bible does not say to kill anyone who will not convert. The Koran says the exact opposite. That is was Islam is responsible for this terrorism.

- Tim
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Hey that doesn't mean we arent' capabile of it.

Originally posted by SVTatGT:
How many christians have hijacked planes the run them into buildings?

How many christains have declared a holy war on the US?

How many christains released a video today saying that they were going to attack the US and Great Britain and make 9/11 look small?

Ok, this is my point

What we should do:
Search everybody, that is the only way we are going to come anywhere close to "security"

But we can't, so if your gunna pick on somebody pick on the group who has a recent history of causing problems

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
My point is that focusing on one group more than others is leaving holes in the screen. There are more than just Arabs that have attacked the US under the name of OBL. To ignore that is leaving us open for others to attack us.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
My point is that focusing on one group more than others is leaving holes in the screen. There are more than just Arabs that have attacked the US under the name of OBL. To ignore that is leaving us open for others to attack us.

Unless you are going to search everybody, you have to play the game of percentages. Its an unfortunate fact, but its the most effective way.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Corbett:
I'm just tired of what seems to be a christian dominate attitude that all of Islam is to blame for terrorism, when only a small sect of it is. Christian's cannot make terrorsim an Islamic thing, when they too have partook.

You had to make this a religious debate didnt you? The difference is that the Bible does not say to kill anyone who will not convert. The Koran says the exact opposite. That is was Islam is responsible for this terrorism.

Hmmm, a radical sect of a religion is attacking the US. Yes, yes I did have to bring up religious key issues to debate with.

Funny, Christians have killed hundreds of thousands if not millions of people through out history for not converting to Christianity. But with time, that has gone away. But if Christians were dumb enough to revert to 15th centry beliefs like OBL did, I think they'd be able to do just as much damage "in the name of God".

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

Hmmm, a radical sect of a religion is attacking the US. Yes, yes I did have to bring up religious key issues to debate with.

Funny, Christians have killed hundreds of thousands if not millions of people through out history for not converting to Christianity. But with time, that has gone away. But if Christians were dumb enough to revert to 15th centry beliefs like OBL did, I think they'd be able to do just as much damage "in the name of God".

And again, like I said. The Bible never says anywhere that we are to kill those who do not believe or will not convert. The Koran does says that if someone will not convert to Islam, they should be killed because they are an infadel. And that is why Islam is responsible for this terrorism.

- Tim
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
But if Christians were dumb enough to revert to 15th centry beliefs like OBL did, I think they'd be able to do just as much damage "in the name of God".

And when they do, I will be all for profilling them at air ports. WTF is the point to this argument.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by RT and his SE:
Originally posted by Stazi:
Maybe we should make two airports then for everyone.

One with random, non-profiling searches of passengers, and one with heavy profiling and searches of arabic/muslim passengers.

Now, tell me, which one would you want to fly out of?

Maybe we should get you a bubble!

Maybe we should pitch in and buy you a brain! Here...Ipicked some snot out of my nose - I won't need it any more, you can pile that up with everyone else and make yourself a brain so you can stop posting nonsense and pull your head out of your ass!

Wow nice comeback, a little short on clever and funny but good for you!

I've been particapating in this discussion when the only thing you've been doing is calling people names and trying to puff up you sagging E tough guy persona on people who don't see things your way! Guess what? Differing opinions run rampant in the US. It's one of the things that make our system work better than any other political system on the planet! If you can't deal with that in a big boy way maybe you should go back to your Uni-bomber shack in the outback!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm not sure how much you fly, but I do basically on a weekly basis. I get searched 95% of the time, and I'm 6'4" and whiter than rice thanks to my Scottish/Irish roots. I've learned that if I were to book in at least one week in advance, I could avoid that search all together. I'm not a crook or a terrorist, but I know how to avoid cetrian aspects of security. Imagine what someone who is trying to commit a terror attack could do. When they announce that they are going to focus on Arab's much more, you don't think they'll simply use non-Arab followers they have to attack us?

I say that the currant system should be junked and they should take some notes from European airports where you have people with machine guns walking around and keeping people in check as they search for wrong doers with bomb sniffing dogs and the like, also teamed with heavy security. They seem to make flights on-time and travel efficiently, and I haven't heard of anyone being able to get a box cutter on board to hi-jack their flights.

Page 13 of 34 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard