Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 34 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 33 34
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
for you people that dont think you need to profile them all. you trying sitting on a road block checking cars( women, kids they all kill and you have know idea who is the threat) yea it sucks but it has to be done. If you say not to check them then thats fine just dont get mad when a bomb goes off and you family is killed because they did not check that 13yr old and 30yr old lady. Every one in the military knows. check this out. this all sucks, i was crossing the border from mexico tj inthe san deigo. I was held there for 30 mins. because i didnt have a passport. i have never had that happen. I go back and fourth every 3mth, but this time was diff. i gave him me id and even my army id, he throw it back at me and sad it ment [censored]. that pissed me off. Sad that i could be a terrorist and i am white and mexican. ha so this all suck but is needed.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Again, UBL's connection to the Somalia conflict is vague at best, and IIRC has never been proven.

Originally posted by Swazo:

I never said that Somolia had anything to do with terrorism. I meant that there were TONS of non-Arab Islamics that were guided by OBL and/or people from his ranks. Just pointing out direct combatants will come from OBL that AREN'T Arab, and the US has come across them.

I don't think any of us are denying that there are nutcase Christians out there. However, the radical sect of Islam has proven over and over again to be much more of a threat to all of us 'infidels'
Originally posted by Swazo:
I am saying that since someone is Christian doesn't mean they won't commit evil or wrong doing.

Ryan Trollin!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
How about we step up airport security? I fly on a weekly basis in my line of work, and I see how "effective" Homeland Security is. I get to have my shoes checked basicly EVERYTIME I fly because it's on short notice, if not the day of. Anytime I have a flight in atleast a week in advance, I sail through to my gate. Boy, I feel safer

Isreal has the right idea with airport security. If we had openly armed security onboard, at the airport, ect... that'd help a lot. It would have stopped the box cutter toting scum from commiting the 9/11 attacks too.

I'm not saying we shouldn't check people. I'm saying that to only think that an arab will harm you is ignorant.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Dude, stop looking at this through the slot of a mail-box. I don't think they are saying they want to ONLY check arabs/muslims, but they want to check more OF them and still do the randoms on everyone else.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Stazi:
Maybe we should make two airports then for everyone.

One with random, non-profiling searches of passengers, and one with heavy profiling and searches of arabic/muslim passengers.

Now, tell me, which one would you want to fly out of?

Maybe we should get you a bubble!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

One with random, non-profiling searches of passengers, and one with heavy profiling and searches of arabic/muslim passengers.

Maybe we should pitch in and buy you a brain! Here...Ipicked some snot out of my nose - I won't need it any more, you can pile that up with everyone else and make yourself a brain so you can stop posting nonsense and pull your head out of your ass!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I think we need to get you out of yours so you can see what the real world is like.

Originally posted by RT and his SE:

Ryan Trollin!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Dude, stop looking at this through the slot of a mail-box. I don't think they are saying they want to ONLY check arabs/muslims, but they want to check more OF them and still do the randoms on everyone else.

Which is fine with me by all means. More security is needed, I'm glad they are actually putting more thought into it.

I'm just tired of what seems to be a christian dominate attitude that all of Islam is to blame for terrorism, when only a small sect of it is. Christian's cannot make terrorsim an Islamic thing, when they too have partook.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
How many christians have hijacked planes the run them into buildings?

How many christains have declared a holy war on the US?

How many christains released a video today saying that they were going to attack the US and Great Britain and make 9/11 look small?

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hey that doesn't mean we arent' capabile of it.

Originally posted by SVTatGT:
How many christians have hijacked planes the run them into buildings?

How many christains have declared a holy war on the US?

How many christains released a video today saying that they were going to attack the US and Great Britain and make 9/11 look small?

Ryan Trollin!
Page 12 of 34 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard