Print Thread
Page 10 of 34 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 33 34
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Wien_Sean:

I would gladly.

Being Arab, dark skinned, or whatever is never a reason to search someone. That is not enough to search anyone, that is like pulling a young black person over who is driving a BMW because a young black man may not be as likely to be able to afford said car. (I am not saying this is true, but some believed things like this) My skin color is never enough reason to be searched beyond the extent that everyone else is. That is the problem that people are not getting here.

And I'm going to refrain from unleashing a sh!t storm on this line of thought.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

typical sterotyping right there...

Not stereotyping; TRUTH!!! Why don't people get this!?!?! I havent seen one non arab strap TNT to themselves and blow up a bus/subway/WTC/Iraq Checkpoints. My God are some people THAT nieve or too politically correct to see this?

what is this thread trying to prove?
that every man with a middle eastern background, or in other words who is BROWN needs to be searched and profiled against?? wow so I guess I need to be searched every whereI go or in airports (like I usually do) just so you all can feel safe about yourselves..

wish you guys could be in my shoes just to see how [censored] embarassing it is to be profiled for this type of [censored], NONE of you guys will ever know its easy for you all just to talk about it but to experience this is another whole story, its degrading..

Get over it! I have several brown friends, Muslin and Hindu.
If I get tan enough in the summer I could get searched. I think this is a small price to pay for safety. Does everyone forget what we did to the japanese during WWII? I think this is chicken sh!t by comparison.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by todras:
The problem here is that the American public forgets about these atrocities in one week. If the London bombing happened in NYC/LA every answer would be the exact opposite.

"Bomb these F'er's!!!!! I don't care what has to happen"

Just like after 9/11. Now everyone is back to being PC pu$$ies.

I don't know about that... the people I knew who said "turn the ME into a glass parking lot" after 9/11 have pretty much stayed true to that mentality. Personally I didn't have that type of knee-jerk reaction after 9/11, but I don't consider profiling a bad idea.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yes, lets not worry about people who have declared war against us. I'm sure they will just go away.

There is a huge difference in risk associated with life and comparing those to terrorist activities. Twist the numbers to fall into your unintellible thought process which makes no sense. I don't think you have a problem with hypocrisy, you seem to have a problem with common sense.

Originally posted by RT and his SE:
Originally posted by akrump47:
I think the 3000+ that died in 9/11 would wish the airport screeners profiled that day....

Nationally

In 2004, 42,626 people died in car accidents.
Cars: still legal.

In 2000, 3281 people drown in non-boating related accidents.
Swimming: still legal.

In 2003, 3145 people died in house fires. Cooking is the primary cause of residential fires.
Cooking: still legal.

In 1998, 30,708 people died from gun fire.
Guns: still legal.

In 2002, 2,443,387 died total from various cause in this country.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness: still legal...for now.

Except for the gunfire stats (which could be a wnole nother argument in itself) -

- How many of those deaths were murders motivated by religious fanaticism?

none, thank you. accidental deaths have nothing to do with this argument.

The point of these numbers is to show that we are in far more danger from ourselves than we are from terrorists at this point.
More US citizens are killed by guns in our own country in one year then have ever been killed by terrorists on US soil. Can we profile them? Nope! Far to large and politically powerful group. Whisper anything about gun control and you generate a sh1tstorm of cries about rights being violated.
Now I don't have a problem with peoples right to bear arms, I have a problem with hypocrisy.

Ryan Trollin!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Yes, lets not worry about people who have declared war against us. I'm sure they will just go away.

There is a huge difference in risk associated with life and comparing those to terrorist activities. Twist the numbers to fall into your unintellible thought process which makes no sense. I don't think you have a problem with hypocrisy, you seem to have a problem with common sense.

I think the 3000+ that died in 9/11 would wish the airport screeners profiled that day....

Nationally

In 2003, 3145 people died in house fires. Cooking is the primary cause of residential fires.

Except for the gunfire stats (which could be a wnole nother argument in itself) -

The point of these numbers is to show that we are in far more danger from ourselves than we are from terrorists at this point.
More US citizens are killed by guns in our own country in one year then have ever been killed by terrorists on US soil. Can we profile them? Nope! Far to large and politically powerful group. Whisper anything about gun control and you generate a sh1tstorm of cries about rights being violated.
Now I don't have a problem with peoples right to bear arms, I have a problem with hypocrisy.

Sorry you don't get it. Fear can be blinding.

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Fear can be blinding.

So is liberalism.

- Tim
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Corbett:
Fear can be blinding.

So is liberalism.

I think its called ignorance

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
RT and his SE - you nimrod.

It's one thing to be scared of something imaginary like the Boogie-Man, and another thing to be scared of something real, like terrorists, which, in case your Goldfish brain has already forgotten - bombed London 2 weeks ago.

PLEASE STFU already.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
Originally posted by Corbett:
Fear can be blinding.

So is liberalism.

I think its called ignorance

Oh no here come the name callers!

Is the Constitution a Liberal or Conservative document? Does it not apply to everyone or is the protection offered by it only for those you deem deserving? Who's the next group of bad guys you'll bend the rules to catch? When does it stop?

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A

Nationally

I already said I wouldnt touch gun homicide as thats a whole different argument ...

But if people are running their cars into trees and blowing up their houses because they can't cook safely - I'm sorry but that's THEIR self inflicted problem.

Religious radicals coming in and MURDERING people by the thousands is quite a bit different!!

Accidents and stupididty does not = first degree mass murder

Page 10 of 34 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard