Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 34 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 33 34
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
iirc kokopellian has posted a few times that he actually gets (really) harrassed and is even on some watch list.

i am mistreated virtually every time i have to go into an area we call little saigon. when i go there with a female friend of mine i am especially mistreated for reasons that do not matter here.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by Corbett:

Wow I get searched all the time and I dont feel embarassed. Give me a break.

read this:

Originally posted by eyevancsu:
Its very easy for non-arab or non-targeted group people to advocate racial profiling and claim that it makes society better, but how many of you face almost constant (and not just once or twice) and unfair profiling for your skin tone? Its very easy when the shoe is on the other foot, isnt it.

Sorry but I care more about protecting my family then protecting your emotions.

- Tim
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G

read this:

Its very easy for non-arab or non-targeted group people to advocate racial profiling and claim that it makes society better, but how many of you face almost constant (and not just once or twice) and unfair profiling for your skin tone? Its very easy when the shoe is on the other foot, isnt it.

wow

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E

read this:

Sounds like your more interested in protecting you family from arabs (which im sure statistically are less likely to commit killing sprees, rape, murder, pillage and plunder than other groups). I guess at least your intentions are good.

-ivan

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

Hitler = 6,000,000 Jews killed.
Stalin = A conservative estimate of 10,000,000 of his own people killed.
All these people were guilt? No, all these people were killed by rampant fear. A fear that they would destroy their society. A fear fostered by people like yourself saying "Giving up this one little thing is no big deal it will protect us". It didn't turn out that way did it?

Oh, so now we went from fisking them to killing them. Your example is far too extreme and way out of touch with reality. We are not trying to imprison or kill them, but TO FRISK OR SEARCH THEM. You want to talk about losing liberty here, but do you feel the same way about gun control? If not you, many opponants of gun control are the same ones that cry about our loss of freedom from profiling. Hell the FBI profiles ALL THE TIME, how do you think many criminals are caught everyday? PROFILING. Hell, there is a whole profession based on profiling.

And tell me, how many 60 year old white women have hijacked an airplane recently; how about ever? But for some reason the TSA feels that they should be searching 60 year old women, but not the man in his 20's and of arab descent right in front of her. That is just PC stupidity run amok.

Quote:

The bill of rights does not discriminate and neither should we.
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

That amendment doesn't apply to Terry frisks or patdowns, which is what some want the NYPD to do, frisk based on profiles. Get real here, we are not imprisoning, hurting, killing based on race. There is a reality today that arab men in their late teens to late 20s are killing any non muslims they can.

Try and follow along OK? First off if you're going to quote me...use the whole quote. Of course if you didn't read the whole thing then I understand you lack of comprehension.

What happens when a society surrenders it's rights and freedoms? Example of what it can lead to can be found throughout history. Germany and Russia are extreme examples but those that don't remember history are condemned to relive it.

As far as the amendment not applying I think you missed this line.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Stabler, I never said it didn't work I said it goes against the bill of rights, what this country was founded on and is therefore wrong! But since you know me so well you knew that. Sorry I can't fit into that pigeon hole you made up for me!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R

read this:

Sounds like your more interested in protecting you family from arabs (which im sure statistically are less likely to commit killing sprees, rape, murder, pillage and plunder than other groups). I guess at least your intentions are good.

-ivan

HAHAHAHA! That's fabulous!
Nice one Ivan!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

-ivan

Who said Arabs? Arabs are Christian. I am talking about Muslims. And so far every suiside bomber has been a young middle eastern muslim male so why on earth shouldnt we be stopping every young middle eastern muslim male? Because it is embarassing to them? Give me a break! It just makes sence. You can't tell who is arab or muslim, I say stop them all. I dont care about their feelings or even mine. As long as we are all safe. It's not like we are hauling them off to camps like we did with the Japanese. All we are doing is searching them before they get on any mas transit. Sheesh!

- Tim
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Why not just search everybody? That is the only way we could come close to truly being safe...

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
Why not just search everybody? That is the only way we could come close to truly being safe...

Ahh yes, searching an 80 year old black woman would make total sense because all of these suiside bombers are young middle eastern muslim males!

- Tim
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
The point is that the 80 year old lady is just as capable as blowing up a plane and 99.9% of the time just as innocent as the muslim guy getting on the plane. All racial profiling does is give you a fake sense of security.

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
Page 6 of 34 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard