Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by tiv:

Tim McVeigh was a registered Republican => registered Republicans should be held under suspicion and searched regularly

Tim McVeigh was ONE person that did this. There are 1,000s of young middle eastern men killing innocent people. Thats why we should be profiling.

- Tim
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Corbett:

Tim McVeigh was a registered Republican => registered Republicans should be held under suspicion and searched regularly

Tim McVeigh was ONE person that did this. There are 1,000s of young middle eastern men killing innocent people. Thats why we should be profiling.

typical sterotyping right there...

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
It not steriotyping its the truth!

- Tim
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

Not stereotyping; TRUTH!!! Why don't people get this!?!?! I havent seen one non arab strap TNT to themselves and blow up a bus/subway/WTC/Iraq Checkpoints. My God are some people THAT nieve or too politically correct to see this?

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

Hitler = 6,000,000 Jews killed.
Stalin = A conservative estimate of 10,000,000 of his own people killed.
All these people were guilt? No, all these people were killed by rampant fear. A fear that they would destroy their society. A fear fostered by people like yourself saying "Giving up this one little thing is no big deal it will protect us". It didn't turn out that way did it?

Oh, so now we went from fisking them to killing them. Your example is far too extreme and way out of touch with reality. We are not trying to imprison or kill them, but TO FRISK OR SEARCH THEM. You want to talk about losing liberty here, but do you feel the same way about gun control? If not you, many opponants of gun control are the same ones that cry about our loss of freedom from profiling. Hell the FBI profiles ALL THE TIME, how do you think many criminals are caught everyday? PROFILING. Hell, there is a whole profession based on profiling.

And tell me, how many 60 year old white women have hijacked an airplane recently; how about ever? But for some reason the TSA feels that they should be searching 60 year old women, but not the man in his 20's and of arab descent right in front of her. That is just PC stupidity run amok.

Quote:

The bill of rights does not discriminate and neither should we.
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

That ammendment doesn't apply to Terry frisks or patdowns, which is what some want the NYPD to do, frisk based on profiles. Get real here, we are not imprisoning, hurting, killing based on race. There is a reality today that arab men in their late teens to late 20s are killing any non muslims they can.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

Not stereotyping; TRUTH!!! Why don't people get this!?!?! I havent seen one non arab strap TNT to themselves and blow up a bus/subway/WTC/Iraq Checkpoints. My God are some people THAT nieve or too politically correct to see this?

what is this thread trying to prove?
that every man with a middle eastern background, or in other words who is BROWN needs to be searched and profiled against?? wow so I guess I need to be searched every whereI go or in airports (like I usually do) just so you all can feel safe about yourselves..

wish you guys could be in my shoes just to see how [censored] embarassing it is to be profiled for this type of [censored], NONE of you guys will ever know its easy for you all just to talk about it but to experience this is another whole story, its degrading..

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E

True. However, but how is regular white people, or hispanic or black people killing thousands of innocent people any different than a few "arabs" killing a few thousands of also innocent people? Is it that they just didnt decide to spread their murders out over a period of time instead of a day or two like terrorists? Is it me or do you just not hear too much of rapist/murderers/convict arabs (besides actual terrorists) in this country, especially when every criminal on tv is white/black/hispanic most of the time. These groups probably kill a few thousands themselves eh?

Racial profiling does work, but even if it catches every terrorist (if any) in this country its not worth thousands (tens of or hundreds of) of similarly complected people getting harrased for being themselves. Its very easy for non-arab or non-targeted group people to advocate racial profiling and claim that it makes society better, but how many of you face almost constant (and not just once or twice) and unfair profiling for your skin tone? Its very easy when the shoe is on the other foot, isnt it.

-ivan (hispanic btw)

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

wish you guys could be in my shoes just to see how [censored] embarassing it is to be profiled for this type of [censored], NONE of you guys will ever know its easy for you all just to talk about it but to experience this is another whole story, its degrading..

Wow I get searched all the time and I dont feel embarassed. Give me a break.

- Tim
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G

read this:

Originally posted by eyevancsu:
Its very easy for non-arab or non-targeted group people to advocate racial profiling and claim that it makes society better, but how many of you face almost constant (and not just once or twice) and unfair profiling for your skin tone? Its very easy when the shoe is on the other foot, isnt it.

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E

Analogy:

If someone called me a cracker would i care...no. If someone called me a wetback would i care...yes.

Innocent White person being searched on terrorism suspicion...no embarrasement (sp). Innocent "arab" person being searched on terrorism suspicion...you get it?

I think that unless your pretty thick headed (not good) its very plain to see why you wouldnt care and why goonz would.

-ivan c.

Page 5 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard