Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
house Payment.

That's right, I made the last payment on my SVT about 2 weeks ago! That in itself is reason for celebration!

So to celebrate, my girlfrined and I bought a house! Dohhh, so much for saving some $$, ehh?

Just kidding, we had been looking for about a month, and were getting pretty dissappointed with what was available. But as soon as we saw this, we knew it was what we wanted!

So, we close on the house the 25th of August and get possesion the 30th. All pending the inspection on the 11th of course.

A few specs before I put up some pics. It is about 4 1/2 years old, so everything is still new! It is a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, a little over 1500 sq ft. It has a dayligyht basement that is unfinished, but is stubbed for a shower and toilet. Plus there is room for a home theater and storage for miscellaneous crap down there also. Of courswe, it has a 2 car garage, so the SVT and the Girlfrined's Mini Cooper will fit no prob. I will need to build a workbench and get me a mack daddy rolling tool chest too, eventually. I lost the hot tub in negotaiatins , but at least it is wired so if/when I want one, it should be plug and play!

There are a couple of more in my sig if you want, but I think I got the main points!

It seems/ I have been talking about this for soooooo long, but it is finally almost a reality!

I can't wait to do mods to something that actually INCREASE the value! Something we as Contique owners can only dream of.

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
that's awesome dude! nice house.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Congratulations on paying off the SVT and on your new house!
Very nice house!
Wishing you the best.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
congrats!!!!!!!!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
nice house! very open and airy... would have guessed more quare feet looking at the pics.

The living room is next to the garage and the kitchen and dining are above it... one BR down and 2 up? with a full bath on each?

Sorry... I love to try to figure out floorplans of houses...

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
WOW!!! Nice house!!!! The cool thing about House Vs. Apartment is that you can borrow against the equity in your house after a awhile.....I'm getting bailed out of a very difficult situation with that- A refinance

BTW, my house over 80 years old, and it's very comfortable

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
hate you

j/k congrats

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Congratulations indeed!

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Congrats, Eric! Looks like a sweet pad.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
congratulations.

but buying a house with your g/f? is a marriage in the near future?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard