Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BlackwidowSVTT:
Edited my first post !
Ray, I have some stock 98 SVT wheels painted black with brand new tires on them. I can ship from CO to your location. Just PM me. No curbs at all, look new and you can always paint them a different color. -B.

Thanks for making CEG my favorite web site to read. Everyone here has made it possible to have a drive able custom Turbo SVT. Great thanks to ADC too, you guys are awesome ! -B.

I think in the midst of all the excitement, no one noticed this generous post. You are to be commended too BlackwidowSVTT. <<<

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Jed, I'll be PM'ing you about that rear subframe/aussie-bar/RSTB when that goes up, but if it doesn't work out, where did you get the Rear Strut Tower Bar from? I've been having a heck of a time finding one just like that.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
tires go to... yeonhrest

I think I'm getting close. Can you make a name or alias out of that last bit?

Last edited by Auto-X Fil; 08/01/05 02:49 AM.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
tires go to... yeonhrest

I think I'm getting close. Can you make a name or alias out of that last bit?

Three words, none of them a name. It is the secret to this whole thing...

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
you "won the lottery"?

just kidding
can we have one more small clue?

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
no need for a smaller clue.

I figured it out.

PM'd an answer.. awaiting a response.

I'll post it publicly once I get the go ahead from Jed, or not.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
yeonrhtoegosrestti-->

the rest goes to ...... yonri!!!

lol, who's this yonri guy? seemed like a good guess at the time. I don't really have a big need for most of this stuff anyway. sure, I could use some of it, but others need it a lot more than I do I'm sure.

98-98.5 Silver Contour SVT short shifter Panasonic HU 2 12" MTX 8000's MA Audio mono block amp homemade box
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
With the go ahead from Jed:

The phrase was:

"Generosity to others", and I think that its the most basic, and well chosen reason for anything that he is doing. A true measure of any member, for the love of the platform, the enthusiast, and the continued success of CEG.

Nothing about "I need this the most", etc... I don't NEED anything. I have been blessed with a child, and a loving wife.. how much more could I REALLY need? For every "I need", there are 50 others out there who are more worthy than yourself. This goes for everyone, in every situation.

Way to go, Jed, for bringing such a revolutionary, and unique gift to CEG.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Ray:
With the go ahead from Jed:

The phrase was:

"Generosity to others", and I think that its the most basic, and well chosen reason for anything that he is doing. A true measure of any member, for the love of the platform, the enthusiast, and the continued success of CEG.

Nothing about "I need this the most", etc... I don't NEED anything. I have been blessed with a child, and a loving wife.. how much more could I REALLY need? For every "I need", there are 50 others out there who are more worthy than yourself. This goes for everyone, in every situation.

Way to go, Jed, for bringing such a revolutionary, and unique gift to CEG.

Ray

Exactly. I think too many people are trying to make this a competition for who "needs" the parts more.

I know if I got a part that I didn't need, I would not turn around and sell it. I would carry on with JEDs generosity and pass my uneeded parts to others.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I could use that BAT kit, my springs/struts are on their last legs. My car already looks like its lowered, and its not!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard