Lotta fun. Killer lines by noon, though. I took one run in the main challenge, came in under 40 seconds, which was my goal. I think I could have done a little better with another run but not enough to warrant another 45min to an hour in line. I *loved* my run in the RX-8...I drove an auto but used the sportshifter to keep it in second (didn't shift out of first until just before hitting the first braking point), and all my instructor did was call the hairpins out for me and remind me to keep looking into the next turn. In the time matching event, I drove the Mazda5 because I wanted to shake one out and see if I liked it, and I just happened to come in under a second on either side of the goal time (1/2 second over on the first run, then almost a second UNDER on the second run). As for the golf balls...yeah, let's not talk about that.

And in the parking lot, I saw a Shelby Cobra, a Lotus Elise, and some decent looking imports. No other Contours though.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.