Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
we had a nasty little downpour here around 12:15.

kim, i heard an advisory like that last night on my way up to salem to wash the puppy.
they said nickel sized hail last night too!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
wait, it has been raining today

(gets up and takes a walk to the door to actually see outside ....)

edit: lies, lies I say, its overcast and a little humid, not as bad as yesterday ...

Last edited by BrApple; 06/20/06 05:59 PM.

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
well, you are a little ways away from me.

hell, saturday around 8 pm it started pouring in Lowell.
15 miles away in North reading my parents were sitting outside on the deck all night and not a drop of rain fell.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ElKy:
well, you are a little ways away from me.

hell, saturday around 8 pm it started pouring in Lowell.
15 miles away in North reading my parents were sitting outside on the deck all night and not a drop of rain fell.

yup I have had stuff like that happen at home, pretty interesting to say the least

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Fuggin storm went right around us again. I have a ton of fertilizer I put down on the yard yesterday. It rained here for literally 1 minute last night and again about 10 minutes ago and thats it! Dammit!

Current Car: 2005 Lava Orange Mazdaspeed Miata 2004 Graphite Dodge Stratus Old cars: 2003 Garnet Mica Miata/1998 T-Red SVT Contour
R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Same here .. at least I actually heard some thunder tonight ... the map shows the severe weather literally stopping at a line right before it hits our town, like I have a force field around our house or something.

Ok next time there's a storm I'm not posting.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i hate rain!!!
keep it away!!!
well, at least until i can afford to do the roof on my gargae and house. and pave my backyard!
haha

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Rouar:
Same here .. at least I actually heard some thunder tonight ... the map shows the severe weather literally stopping at a line right before it hits our town, like I have a force field around our house or something.

Ok next time there's a storm I'm not posting.

naw, just drive into the storm

you will see it that way

R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
You know .. I actually had time today to do that ...

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Rouar:
You know .. I actually had time today to do that ...

whats this time thing that you speak off? I have been at work since aroudn 6 - 630 ... leaving sometime after 4, maybe five, and driving down with the gf to return the rental she has since her car was in for a repair yesterday that took longer then expected ...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard