Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by gotapex:
Tomorrow, it's off to the track (roadcourse, not dragstrip). C6 Z06 will be there, as well a twin turbocharged G35 Coupe (with about $130k worth of mods). There will be a few other misc cars too, like a Charger SRT-8, supercharged Scion tC, and some other things I think.

What track are you going to? If you're not too busy sorting out stuff at the track (I know I usually am...) please take and post plenty of pics. I'd love to see some shots of that Noble in action.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by ouch:
Originally posted by gotapex:
Tomorrow, it's off to the track (roadcourse, not dragstrip). C6 Z06 will be there, as well a twin turbocharged G35 Coupe (with about $130k worth of mods). There will be a few other misc cars too, like a Charger SRT-8, supercharged Scion tC, and some other things I think.

yes, take Lots of Pics!!

Not just pics - get some video! Let's hear/see all those cars in action!

G
gotapex Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
Ugh! Electrical issues downed my car. A friend brought his M12 GTO-3R instead (352hp).

T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
HOT

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Great pics Gotapex! It's awesome to see fellow corner carvers here.

I know what you mean about gremlins after finally getting a car together. I've been pussyfooting around with my 3.0L SVT Contour for about two years now and I finally got it together a month or so ago for a track event at BeaveRun. Man was that a blast. The only two cars that passed me were an E36 M3 and a 911 Turbo, both on track rubber. I was still running street tires and my little FWD car was slaying others on the track.
Until the second day when I lost all power steering.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the pics! Good luck and keep us updated when you hit the track again.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard