Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Dodge Charger if I had to pick one of the three, though I'll admit I can't stand the boxy look of any of the three models and they don't seem to be growing on me either. I'd go SRT8 personally, if you can afford it.

Best Regards, HitchHiker 05 Altima SE-R - smoke, 6-spd - Fujita CAI Best stock times: 1/4: 14.366 @ 98.99MPH - 2.366 60 ft 1/8: 9.373 @ 79.84MPH - 2.366 60 ft
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Guys..

Chill out, eh? Both cars aren't my cars.. but I like the Magnum better. It's a matter of taste/aesthetics, for me. I'd say research which will be "best" for you to satisfy your needs and wants

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by HITMANinMI:

I'm just here, with no facts to back it up.

Yes, please give me facts on the long term reliability of the new hemi engine. Why are you still here on the boards? Just to anger people?

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Plain ole' todras:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
dont get any, hemi sucks

More reliable than the Duratech I bet you. I havent heard of any Hemis spinning bearings because the driver made a turn, have you?

It's spelled Duratec. And how could one? They rev to what 5k?

I'm just saying here, dickface is saying Hemis suck with no facts to back it up. I got facts that Hemis are better than Duratecs, Hemis dont spin bearings when you make a right turn.

LEAVE!! First off, how long have these new Hemi's been out in the 300C and Magnum? We're comparing a motor that's been out for the last 3-4 years, to the Duratec that's been around for over 10. Ofcourse you're not going to see a lot of spun bearings on vehicles with extremely low miles, or many problems in general with vehicles that are still within their warranty. Coat hangers must not have been around when your mom was pregnant with you.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Coat hangers must not have been around when your mom was pregnant with you.

Mark

Stop sounding like me. It's just mean.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
dont get any, hemi sucks

More reliable than the Duratech I bet you. I havent heard of any Hemis spinning bearings because the driver made a turn, have you?

I'm just saying here, dickface is saying Hemis suck with no facts to back it up. I got facts that Hemis are better than Duratecs, Hemis dont spin bearings when you make a right turn.

there's no need for name calling
behave so this decent thread doesn't get lockeddown.
pm me if you feel like name calling

i agree....

Semper Fi... It's Hard To Be Modest When You Know You're The Best...
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
don't you worry about buying a HEMI until you become the Manager of your local McDonalds, by then I'm sure you can pick up a nice 10 year old Hemi.

dont get any, hemi sucks

Ryan Trollin!
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
don't you worry about buying a HEMI until you become the Manager of your local McDonalds, by then I'm sure you can pick up a nice 10 year old Hemi.

dont get any, hemi sucks

its not the hemi i want, cuz there is a 2.7 liter, v6 down the road of each, i just wanna know what everybody thinks, cuz im stumped on which way to go

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
If you're really not too sure ... rather than make the long term investment, you could always try a one year lease ... costs more I know, but at least you aren't tied down to the wrong vehicle.

1998.5 T-Red on Midnight Blue SVT Build Number 5320 of 6535
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
this is true, but at the same time, the only reason i haven't already gone with the 300, it the money, so i wanna be sure before i make my decision. u know?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard