i am at odds (as i posted in privious thread) my dad wants to stick with speed ventures (speedventures.com) and i want to go w/ redline. i am sure they are identicle he just wants to be with the same peeps i guess. but, with that in mind, i am planing on taking a car (dont know what i am taking yet) but put my name down. you should find out how many people we would need to qualify for a "group price" just for reference.
i also would like a transmitter (i think would be more fun) so if you have to put your name down now i will do so.
this is the full 2.4 mile track right? looks very difficult and very quick from what i see/hear. and the next time you ask (not of great importance) but if they have a pump with race fuel (100 octane). i am just curious about using it; it does cost 6 bucks a gallon but i have heard from others it burns slower and uses less fuel when tracking.
ALSO - i am bringing scotch 3M delicate painter's tape (the blue stuff) for my car; track work does alot of wear and tear on the body and it is a must IMO (the thicker the better; easier to apply in large areas).

i will keep you posted chris about what we are planning to do, but as of now i am in! if they want a deposit or someting i am more then happy to do that. the dates posted,
one on september 23 the other december 16,are probably doable too for me to get my car up and running.

-ary

ps - dont forget sunscreen

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-