Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
i will post them when i can, i have proof, i dont have to prove it to anyone else. i have been seen by my entire car team, everyone that came to my bbq saw the slips cause they are framed at my house with race pics and my svt certificate. if you dont belive me then thats fine no big deal, dosent really matter to me. a real man dosent have to prove anything to anyone. i know what it did and i know what i ran everytime at the track. what are you running chrisilversvt?????? and why would wayne guarantee anything like that, every car is different. the way everyone drives is different, that was the most ignorant thing i have ever heard.have a good day

no actually your posts and your ridiculous 7 tenths from a tune bs is the most ridiculous thing i've ever read...and i'm not the only one that KNOWS 7 tenths reduction is NOT possible...so live in your little dream world if you'd like that's fine...

i was not doubting you have a 15.9,and a 15.2 timeslip....we are trying to say that there is more than just that tune making a 7 tenths difference in your et....i'm sure that wayne is a smart enough guy to know that it is NOT possible to gain 7 tenths from just a tune...maybe he needs a better spokesperson for his products,someone that might have a clue what they are talking about...

and btw i run a 14.2 if it really matters in this thread...and fwiw my old svt dirty manifolds and all was still able to pull a 15.6....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!