Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
thank you brother.

well then both of you mathemeticians and drag experts tell me how much hp it takes to drop 7 tenths then,without using innacurate online calcs.....

and like mx said a 15.9 is a ridiculous time for even a stock svt...period....was this your 1st time trying to drag????i mean what were the conditions etc.?????

do you have both time slips to post so we can see both 60ft.,1/8,mph's etc.????anyone could go out and run ridiculously slow times in any car....and alot of people's 1st track times can be bad as well....

but what we are trying to say is that there are alot of variables you are leaving out...and without all the info your claims are bs.....

i don't care how good a tuner he is it is NOT possible to knock 7 tenths off your et with nothing more than a simple tune it just does NOT add up period....you are claiming ALMOST a full second from just a tune if that was possible don't you think everyone would be beating down sct's door so they too could drop almost a full second from a simple tune????

i am not saying you didn't pick up 2 or 3 tenths,but 7 get real.....there's some driver or other factors involved period...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!